What is your favorite month to take a Caribbean cruise?

goeva

What is your favorite month(s) to take a Caribbean cruise?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite month(s) to take a Caribbean cruise?

• January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December

Hi Everyone,

I know the best time to go on a Caribbean cruise is simply "year-round" but do you have a favorite because of weather, prices, school breaks, school in session, or holidays?

Would love to know what is your favorite month(s) to take a Caribbean cruise. :D

Note: This is a multiple choice poll.

Edited by goeva

Excellent poll. We tend to travel to the Caribbean in Dec, March and June. We are doing March and June next year!

Enjoy!

Kel:)

Our preferred month is December but we have cruised to the Caribbean in January ,February ,March and November.

We took our very first cruise last June and are going on our 2nd cruise this October, so I have NO idea which will appeal to me more.

I left Upstate NY for my current hometown in coastal SC, 11 years ago because I'm a warm weather, beach-lovin' girl. Since hot and humid doesn't bother me and I no longer need to escape brutal NY winters, I could probably be happy cruising any time of the year! :D

We have gone in March each of the last three years, and have a Panama Canal cruise booked for next March.

Its our favorite month to cruise to someplace warm because (a) my husband finishes up his 'busy' period at work the first week of March; its nice to have a week or so to decompress after a stressful 2 months; and (b) its a nice respite from the cold winter, and we come home knowing that spring is just a few weeks ahead.

We like the end of August because we get to extend the time with Labor Day weekend. My mother always chose this week when we were kids and it has just continued now that she's grandma and it still works well.

Last week of April. It's still cold in Michiagan. Spring break (all breaks) is/are over and kids are back in school. Prices drop as well ........ Income tax refund is back too! :D

We love traveling in April. Nice and hot, but the humidity hasn't kicked in yet and not very much rain.

And it's my DH's birthday month, so I can always justify our vacations to him as his "bday cruise" LOL Whatever it takes to sail!

I can consider any months are good for a cruise. We have been on 55 cruises and have never had any trouble. For the last few cruises we have sailed in April for my wifes

birthday, and then in december for my birthday. However we have done a couple of cruises in the middle of the year also. As I said before, any month is a good month for

a cruise and sometimes a good deal comes up and we fit that in anytime.

Same for us, works out well with the kids :)

For us, November *Thanksgiving week* and June.

Thanksgiving week is great for the kids -- they only miss 1 1/2 days and they usually aren't productive days.

Or in June just after school ends.

I always get great deals in November BEFORE Thanksgiving, and there aren't a ton of kids on board either. I work with kids and love them, but I wouldn't want to cruise with a bazillion of them all at once!

I've only done one Caribbean cruise but have done many vacations in the Caribbean and I find the water too cold prior to mid- May. We were just on the Escape and I found the water at Magens Bay (St. Thomas) really chilly!:eek:

Perfect month- no water activities - April otherwise May

We enjoy cruising just about all the time, we prefer to go out on 10 day+ cruises either in Oct, Nov or Dec...Less crowded, still warm waters in the Caribbean, rainy season over...Hoping for some new/different itineraries for 2018...Cruising out of TPA in Jan of 2017 on the Jade, our first January cruise...Have a nice day...

Rob