Cigars on Reflection?

shoreboy

Sunset bar port side. Wonderful area. Enjoyed many a scotch and cigar under the stars there on our 2014 med cruise.

How about our upcoming T/A on Reflection? Enjoy a scotch (or Brandy) and cigar also.

Angelo

Just of note....try to remember getting some matches or a lighter. The bartender at the Sunset Bar happened to have one but otherwise, you might have a hard time finding a way to smoke your cigar. I don't think they give out matches anywhere on the ship. I am not saying this with 100% certainty, though....just remember my DH having a hard time finding how to light his cigar.

As smoking becomes less palatable on shore I think smokers can consider their days numbered on cruise ships. Cigar smokers will be first as they are minority smokers. Princess recently took the hard line by cancelling a cruise of a passenger who was seen flicking his butt over the side. AS a non smoker the sooner the leper colonies are done away with the better.

As smoking becomes less palatable on shore I think smokers can consider their days numbered on cruise ships. Cigar smokers will be first as they are minority smokers. Princess recently took the hard line by cancelling a cruise of a passenger who was seen flicking his butt over the side. AS a non smoker the sooner the leper colonies are done away with the better.

Every party need's a pooper that's why we invited YOU! Cheers!:D

Every party need's a pooper that's why we invited YOU! Cheers!:D

Thank you. This thread is not a debate on smoking. The original question was where, not whether or not it was correct. There are plenty of other threads on cc where one can voice their displeasure with smoking.

Edited by Tommy3putts

THe area provided is small and at the very top deck at the back and on the side of the ship. Even if you go to the bar at the back of the ship where smoking is allowed anyways on the opposite side,you have to make a special "trip" to the area. It's not like the smoking area is in a highly trafficked part of the ship. Pretty much there are about 10 people over the course of the cruise who come and go for the cigar area. It's not like they are there every night. We've never seen anyone flick a butt over the side. This thread was about whether there is cigar smoking allowed not for opinions. I'm far more offended by people who over-eat or over-drink.Just as bad for people as smoking is.

I'm far more offended by people who over-eat or over-drink.Just as bad for people as smoking is.

People who over eat and over drink only put their own health at risk. Smokers have the audacity to jeopardize my health and worse, keep finding different ways to convince themselves that's OK.

Smoking on ships should be illegal. It's a risk to my health and my safety (fire).

People who over eat and over drink only put their own health at risk. Smokers have the audacity to jeopardize my health and worse, keep finding different ways to convince themselves that's OK.

Smoking on ships should be illegal. It's a risk to my health and my safety (fire).

+1. Good to know about the Area to be avoided!