Diamond Plus Loss of Benefits

I am guessing that Brit likes good coffee.

JC

Hi JC, yes many of us Brits love our good coffee. Not the ghastly diner type stuff we are served in the US frequently.

Whilst I do enjoy just one or two drinks in the CL or DL each evening, it's the Bean to Cup machine that is the big draw.

We are on Navigator in September but at least on disembarkation day we only have a one hour drive to get home for a good cup of coffee.

How disgusting to use phraseology often used when referring to the Holocaust for the inaction of many who knew what was happening during that time in history and equate it to 'benefits/perks' associated with a vacation reward program.

Please calm yourself down.....your being a wee bit too aggressive..:rolleyes:

RCL can change any benefit anytime they want to, in this case they have, your only recourse is to book or not to book another cruise you have made the choice to rebook problem solve.

Happy Sailing

Yes youre right... RCi is a for profit business.......and I don't have to floss my teeth....but I do.

We have more than just one recourse

Sorry.....I am not being too aggressive...if you don't stop something when it is first started or in this case stated, it doesn't stop.

Perhaps not...Great minds think alike ,,you and the other poster are really saying the same thing here:) Take care of the issue while its small

Did you notice if there was priority departure for Pinnacle Club members?

Perhaps he noticed it on the "As You Depart" flyer?

Sorry if this has already been answered. I did not read through every post. When we got off Liberty on May 1st Pinnacle did get priority departure.

Edited by Wilson

I would love to try other lines. But, other lines don't give me the single supplement, no matter how many cruises you have with them.

If they don't change the levels, I should be pinnacle in less than two years and will be very happy for that one perk, getting off the ship early and fast.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Totally offensive comment!

Your failed attempt at humor was disgraceful!:mad:

Totally ridiculous comment! :o

Different strokes for different folks. I thought the comment was witty and sarcastically humorous. It does an absolutely OUTSTANDING job of pointing out just how ridiculously trivial... and bordering on shamefully petty some of the complaints are on these boards.

People all around the world are being murdered... while people here complain about no segregated departure lounge on a cruise ship???

Your failed attempt at moral outrage was embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Edited by teecee60

How did I miss this thread

Why can you read the fine print, as already stated here....

General Terms & Conditions

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society® Program ("the Program") or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice.

I think that makes all things pretty clear.

If you want these perks, book a SUITE. The more people gain status, the more changes will come as RCCL can no longer handle the numbers.

Hope you missed me.

Totally offensive comment!

Paulette made a valid point. Your failed attempt at humor was disgraceful!:mad:

I am considering who posted this and it confirms that I am a comic genius.:D

Good grief. :rolleyes:

I am not the one who made the comparison. You are... O I can't say that would be a violation of community rules..... :eek:

JC

When I was on the Liberty in Feb we were allowed in the Suite Lounge, but the furniture in there was SO UNCOMFORTABLE I spent the cruise in the D lounge. No loss in my book, the D lounge has much more comfortable chairs.

Was this before the refurbish? I thought Suite lounge was great, diamond lounge was really small

But take away one of them and ........

Yes, agree..... but we do vote with our wallet... we like many different cruise lines... but for our locale, and itinerary, RCCL fits the mix. Panama Canal we will be taking a different cruise line.... Booking a Suite across the board, bring perks on all cruise lines.....

RCCL and other lines, should continue to cater to Suite guests, why is that such a issue?

Yes, agree..... but we do vote with our wallet... we like many different cruise lines... but for our locale, and itinerary, RCCL fits the mix. Panama Canal we will be taking a different cruise line.... Booking a Suite across the board, bring perks on all cruise lines.....

RCCL and other lines, should continue to cater to Suite guests, why is that such a issue?

I love my GS, but nobody likes losing perks that they had, we will finally become diamond plus next year and wonder what will be left, we also would be pinnacle if we just cruised with RCCL but we enjoy switching to other lines, seems like RCCL could retain most of these perks

Just sailed on Liberty of the Seas on July 3, 2016. As a Diamond Plus member, I was disappointed to hear about the loss of a Concierge Club benefit on ships that now have Suite Lounges., but I had read about the change prior to the cruise.

However, my bigger disappointment is the loss of an exclusive Departure Lounge & No Priority Disembarkation for Diamond Plus & Diamond tiers. On the Liberty of the Seas, all Crown & Anchor members are now lumped together for departure.

I'm still 7-8 years away from D+, so I didn't think the cutbacks would come till I'm closer :D I make light, just for fun. Like you, I know about the suite lounge thing, I doubt I will see a suite lounge before 2019 unless the Upgrade Fairy visits and lifts us up from our JS, but that isn't too likely for just two of us unless the fact that the prices for that one have already doubled, so they may have trouble selling those upper suites. (Something for me to watch this winter) The departure lounge and express departure are not to important to me. (not to diminish the importance to you). Now you have me wondering what I will get at Diamond + almost enough to go look, but again, 7-8 years to go! :D

................they have seemed not be able to locate the 12 year old kid that is in charge of their web site right now.........

Ah... I think you mean they can't find the 50 yr old....a 12 yr old knows how to program a computer...:D

Why do so many want to get to Suite lounge without booking a Suite. I don't get it. I personally like the less people and faster service. The more people, the slower the service. I just don't get it....

I thought they were going to a DL (we are D's too but have never gone to either lounge yet) ....