Current Captains

lakemurraykid

36 minutes ago, Two from Virginia said:

Has the name of the Cruise Director and other officers not listed above been released?  If so, please provide.  Thank you.  If you prefer, you may email me at obxcl328 at gmail dot com.

Not yet (CD) Re; other officers, there are almost 100 total so I have a feeling, you will have to get those on the good ol' P-dam, Enjoy her final (HAL) cruise! :classic_smile:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wehwalt said:

Hi  Copper10-8:

Do you know the captain and cruise director for the Maasdam 5/28? What about for the Zuiderdam 7/30?

Much obliged.

Evenin' Wehwalt;

Maasie

Capt Ryan Whitaker

CD Jonathan McNally

Zuidy

Capt Bart Vaartjes

CD unk as of yet

On 4/8/2019 at 2:49 AM, Copper10-8 said:

Hi Big John; that would be Capt. Pieter Bant and HD Bert van Mackelenbergh, the competitive Eco- Challenge runner

Will they be still on board the m.s. Rotterdam in September and October? and who will be the CD? Thank you!!

32 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

Will they be still on board the m.s. Rotterdam in September and October? and who will be the CD? Thank you!!

There will be a change over in early Sep with Capt. Bas van Dreumel relieving Capt. Bant. CD is unk at this time. Groetjes!

Edited by Copper10-8
  • Thanks 1

Wow Copper, you must be hoping this thread ends soon!  The only reason I'm asking about our cruise is that we're going to be having a vow renewal and would kinda like to know who will be performing it.  We will be on the Koningsdam  August 21 to September 13.  Thanks so much for all your help!   (  Also from the City of Angels, so gracias!)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, opa&oma said:

Wow Copper, you must be hoping this thread ends soon!  The only reason I'm asking about our cruise is that we're going to be having a vow renewal and would kinda like to know who will be performing it.  We will be on the Koningsdam  August 21 to September 13.  Thanks so much for all your help!   (  Also from the City of Angels, so gracias!)

I used to have two sets of Opa and Omas :classic_wink: Kinda gray day today over the southland

Your captain is scheduled to be the Canadian, Capt. Darin Bowland; Enjoy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copper10-8 said:

I used to have two sets of Opa and Omas :classic_wink: Kinda gray day today over the southland

Your captain is scheduled to be the Canadian, Capt. Darin Bowland; Enjoy!

Thank you!!

Edited by opa&oma

12 minutes ago, Atomica said:

Hey Copper 10-8!

Do you happen to know who will serve as Captain and HM on Nieuw Amsterdam's 7-27 voyage to Alaska?

Thanks very much!

Hey Aaron

Capt. Edward van Zaane

HD - Jessica Schumann

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Double D Cruisers said:

Hi Copper10-8

Do you know who will be the Captain, Hotel Manager, and Cruise Director for Ms Amsterdams Tales of the South Pacific this year?

Thank you!

Debbie

Had to look up your departure date so 28 OCT 19

Capt Fred Eversen

HD Henk Mensink

CD Unk at this time - bit too far in the future for the ever revolving world of CD's

3 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Had to look up your departure date so 28 OCT 19

Capt Fred Eversen

HD Henk Mensink

CD Unk at this time - bit too far in the future for the ever revolving world of CD's

Hi C... how about a month earlier on the Amsterdam Sept 30 2019 to Peru..  Capt and HD??.. we'll be doing back to backs 79 days  along with the South Pacific Oct 28.. and thanx  🙂

38 minutes ago, Stakeout said:

Hi C... how about a month earlier on the Amsterdam Sept 30 2019 to Peru..  Capt and HD??.. we'll be doing back to backs 79 days  along with the South Pacific Oct 28.. and thanx  🙂

Same two gentlemen, SO

On 4/28/2019 at 2:59 AM, Copper10-8 said:

Same two gentlemen, SO

thanx Copper.. appreciate it.. 

FYI.. just an update.. been retired 29 years this coming July from 'on the job' Suffolk County NY..  and never looked back.. 'my other life'  🙂 🙂

2 hours ago, Stakeout said:

thanx Copper.. appreciate it.. 

FYI.. just an update.. been retired 29 years this coming July from 'on the job' Suffolk County NY..  and never looked back.. 'my other life'  🙂 🙂

Thanks for your service and enjoy your retirement!

• 1 month later...