lakemurraykid

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 6:07 PM, Copper10-8 said:

Hello Taxman;

Capt. Frank van der Hoeven

HD Craig Oakes

CD unk at this time

CM Manik Selveraj

Can't help you with the Mix piano dude, sorry and Hungarian CM extraordinaire Czaba Toth is in fact on the brand new Nieuw S until mid-Feb. Enjoy that 30-day treasure! :classic_biggrin:

Copper, why do so many people want to know who the Captain, HD, CD etc is?  I couldn't care less.

1 minute ago, Sue from Canada said:

Copper, why do so many people want to know who the Captain, HD, CD etc is?  I couldn't care less.

Evening Sue; various reasons; some folks have sailed with certain crew before and want to know if they might be onboard again; some have build friendships and/or have favorites, and there are probably other reasons that my relatively simple brain has ground-filed a long time ago.

And then there are no doubt lots of other folks, like yourself, who could care less if Captain Merrill Stubing is driving the ship, Isaac Washington is tendering bar and/or Julie McCoy is the cruise director and care more that the crew is not acting aloof. It's good to have choices :classic_smile:

The Love Boat Photo

3 hours ago, Syd2000 said:

Hi Copper,

Can you please tell me who the CD is going to be for the February 17, 2019 Nieuw Amsterdam sailing? Thanks!

Syd

Hi Syd; looks like you're getting a really good one in Erin Duffy; she's excellent at her job an a really nice young lady

Hi Cooper!!!  Going on Statendam in Feb and see an old friend Errol is on as HD!!!  Love Errol!   Who else is on???   Do you know Melvyn Lobo???  FB!   Wondering which ship he is on???  Also we are doing 24 days on Zuiderdam in July,   Is it to early to ask whos on board???  Inquiring minds  want to know!!!   Thanks

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Syd2000 said:

Hi Copper,

I was wondering who the CDs are on the June 2, 2019 Nieuw Statendam cruise and the June 1, 2019 Nieuw Amsterdam cruise. Thanks so much!

Syd

Hi Syd

Nieuw S' CD during that time period is scheduled to be Jairo Lobo. That position for Nieuw A for that time period is as of yet unknown

Hello  Copper greetings from Amsterdam.

Can you tell me who will be Captain /Hotel Director /Cruise director for Prinsendam March 25 FLL-Civitavecchia as well as for the last segment of Prinsendam under HAL flag departing June 17 from Amsterdam. Thanks in advance.

Peter

7 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Hi Syd

Nieuw S' CD during that time period is scheduled to be Jairo Lobo. That position for Nieuw A for that time period is as of yet unknown

Thank you so much Copper! Last question, I promise:)... which ship will CD Joep Koreman be on this summer? We have sailed with him numerous times and loved him. Thanks again! You are so helpful

1 hour ago, Syd2000 said:

Thank you so much Copper! Last question, I promise:)... which ship will CD Joep Koreman be on this summer? We have sailed with him numerous times and loved him. Thanks again! You are so helpful

Sorry Syd; I don't see him; might be on vacation or might have gone elsewhere. The CD position has always had a good turnover rate

24 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Sorry Syd; I don't see him; might be on vacation or might have gone elsewhere. The CD position has always had a good turnover rate

Thank you! Yes... lots of turnover for sure

7 hours ago, samsonmo said:

Can you tell me who will be Captain /Hotel Director /Cruise director for Prinsendam March 25 FLL-Civitavecchia as well as for the last segment of Prinsendam under HAL flag departing June 17 from Amsterdam. Thanks in advance.

Peter

I would be interested in the answer to this as well.  Last I heard Captain Dag was joining the Prinsendam April 12.

10 hours ago, samsonmo said:

Peter

Hi John.  I am just off the Nieuw Statendam under the leadership of Captain Noel O' Driscoll.  He did a fine job.  I am supposed to be Chaplain on that ship next Nov. 11 to 18th.  Who will be captain at that time.  Also, who will be Captain on the NA the last two weeks of June?

Edited by Himself

14 hours ago, samsonmo said:

Peter

6 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I would be interested in the answer to this as well.  Last I heard Captain Dag was joining the Prinsendam April 12.

PRDM - 25 MAR 19:

Capt Robert Schuchmann (until 12 APR 19) & Capt. Dag Dvergastein (12 APR- 20 May 19)

HD Rene Tuinman

CD Linda Minnikin

PRDM 17 JUN 19:

Capt Robert Schuchmann until handover to Phoenix Reisen on 01 Jul 19

HD Rene Tuinman

CD unk as of yet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Himself said:

Hi John.  I am just off the Nieuw Statendam under the leadership of Captain Noel O' Driscoll.  He did a fine job.  I am supposed to be Chaplain on that ship next Nov. 11 to 18th.  Who will be captain at that time.  Also, who will be Captain on the NA the last two weeks of June?

Good afternoon Father;

Although not confirmed (bit too long in the future), if the current rotation holds, you should have Capt. O'Driscoll again on NSDM in Nov

Nieuw A's captain during the last two weeks in June should be Capt. Edward van Zaane

2 hours ago, olson99 said:

Can you tell me who is the Captain and CD on Koningsdam next week and the same for the Veendam for April 14 to May 5. Thank you 

K-dam - 06-17 MAR 19:

Capt Darren Bowland (Canada)

CD Thomas Weber

VEDM - 14 APR - 05 MAY 19:

Capt Steven Macbeath (U.K.)

CD Thomas Weber (flipping ships)

2 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

K-dam - 06-17 MAR 19:

Capt Darren Bowland (Canada)

CD Thomas Weber

VEDM - 14 APR - 05 MAY 19:

Capt Steven Macbeath (U.K.)