What kind of cheese in Windjammer?

You usually won't find them in the Windjammer although I have seen cheese and fruit displays there with them from time to time for dinner.

However, if you dine in the MDR at a regular table you can request a cheese plate and/or a fruit plate for your table at the start of each dinner meal and have a good chance at getting them if you ask.

I am cheeseholic and i am in love with brie and camembert type of cheese. Can i expect them in Windjammer or elsewhere on board?

I've always been able to get them in the Windjammer at dinner time. Would rather have cheese than the desserts sometimes!

I am cheeseholic and i am in love with brie and camembert type of cheese. Can i expect them in Windjammer or elsewhere on board?

You will find a huge stack of American cheese singles along side a pair of tongs that a chef could use to flip a 5 pound steak. :)

Lots of choices in WJ at dinner time. I always find brie there. Some ships have bread sticks and some have crackers. Some only have soda crackers. Ugh. But there are always lots of bread choices to go with your cheese. You can make up a much better cheese plate in the WJ than the MDR offers. I am also a cheeseaholic. So trust me on this! If you are cruising on LB, at least one night in the WJ, they have been offering various soft cheeses (brie, blue, etc.) melted inside loaves of garlic bread, rosemary bread, etc. To die for.

Edited by 39august

Lots of choices in WJ at dinner time. I always find brie there. Some ships have bread sticks and some have crackers. Some only have soda crackers. Ugh. But there are always lots of bread choices to go with your cheese. You can make up a much better cheese plate in the WJ than the MDR offers. I am also a cheeseaholic. So trust me on this! If you are cruising on LB, at least one night in the WJ, they have been offering various soft cheeses (brie, blue, etc.) melted inside loaves of garlic bread, rosemary bread, etc. To die for.

Yum. Guess I'll go pour myself a glass of wine and slice up some cheese.