Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

On Cunard website, the screen to pick fare for single passenger indicates IF $303 sold out, IE $422 sold out, ID $527 availability still. I mock booked through to step 6, showing the total fare of $609.28 with taxes included. Additionally, the site actually listed ID cabin numbers from which to choose.

I checked with an online agency and it is showing same. $609 including taxes. Choose cabin or guarantee inside. Seems lots of cabins available.

Would love to do this but timing doesn't work for me.

The Cunard site for me reverts to Canadian prices and not a deal like this.

They honoured my price too! [emoji323][emoji322]

I had booked 2 rooms and the 2nd one didn’t go through but they at least honoured the next cat up ($807). I am booking flights with them too. Yes it was very pleasant. An absolute pleasure. Have to call back once I confirm about the 2nd room, thankfully they are holding the booking till end of day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

December 17, 2018 Cunard 12 Day Canary Islands - Does anyone know the likelihood of being able to upgrade to a balcony? Right now the prices are the same for a balcony and ocean view. Willing to pay for upgrade.

Sent m my iPhone using Forums

That's a jump from it ID room. I had been offered a free guarantee upgrade on the phone, but it might only have upgraded to a better inside. I decided to stay with my quiet assigned room. You could askon the Cunard forum

Just booked Pride of America for the October 27 cruise. $999, no single supplement. Airfare was a killer but in the end I paid just a little bit more for cabin and air than what usual price is for just a cabin.

Just booked Pride of America for the October 27 cruise. $999, no single supplement. Airfare was a killer but in the end I paid just a little bit more for cabin and air than what usual price is for just a cabin.

Too bad you couldn't have somehow taken advantage of this....

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8900

Free flights from all airports in North America?

It says: " the line is offering free airfare to Honolulu from many locations in the continental U.S. for passengers who book a Hawaii cruise on Pride of America.

The offer starts October 4 and will run for a limited time only."

I just tried the website, and it was not mentioned yet...probably later today...

Also Solo Cheap!!!

Norwegian Breakaway

15-day Reposition

From New York City to New Orleans

October 27 - November 11, 2018

Inside guarantee $569

Oceanview guarantee $899

Balcony guarantee $999

Additional port fees & taxes $247.35

The GTY Inside Sailaway rate just dropped another $40.00 to 529. Total for a solo including tax $776.35...may drop more...

3:50PM today

Royal Princess 12/15/18 to 12/22/18 eastern Caribbean Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Maarten

$999 minisuite front of ship for one passenger, cabin is selected by Princess but earlier today when you could pick your own, the only available cabin there was L106, front of the ship, large balcony. I would take it but I'm already on this cruise in L105 on the other side.

Hope someone can grab this!

Sean

Royal Princess 12/15/18 to 12/22/18 eastern Caribbean Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Maarten

$999 minisuite front of ship for one passenger, cabin is selected by Princess but earlier today when you could pick your own, the only available cabin there was L106, front of the ship, large balcony. I would take it but I'm already on this cruise in L105 on the other side.

Sean

Be sure to login as you might be eligible for an additional discount based on past guest status. For me, the mini-suite rate displayed was $849.

Sean

Got it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who like to plan ahead...

Norwegian Epic

May 3-10, 2020

Western Mediterranean itinerary

roundtrip Barcelona

studio cabin $599 (comes with one perk)

taxes additional $111.80

Edited by logan25

20 hours ago, logan25 said:

For those of you who like to plan ahead...

Norwegian Epic

May 3-10, 2020

Western Mediterranean itinerary

roundtrip Barcelona

studio cabin $599 (comes with one perk)

taxes additional $111.80

NCL now has this listed as a three day. May 3-6. Not sure what that means for people who already booked. 

NCL Breakaway 7 day from New Orleans ... Nov 11 - 18 .. Sail Away Inside $329

NCL Pearl 14 day Panama Canal ... Nov 4 -18 ... Sail Away Inside $549

NCL Pearl 14 day Panama Canal ... Nov 25 - Dec 9 ... Sail Away Inside 824

NCL Epic 11 day Western Caribbean Nov 24 - Dec 5 ... Sail Away Inside $624

NCL Epic 10 day Western Caribbean Dec 5 - 15 ... Sail Away Inside $599 Studio $649 Bal $899

NCL Jewel 12 day Australia-New Zealand Dec 1 - 13 Sail Away Inside $869

NCL Jade 11 day Panama Canal Nov 26 - Dec 7 Sail Away Inside $674

All plus port/taxes