Revamped Drink Packages beginning 9/6/16?

jules815

Well that's not showing up in my cruise planner! Only got the deluxe, soda and water packages available to buy!

Do you know if they've changed the price of it?

They have raised the price of the Refreshment package, which used to be called the Replenish package. It went from $19 to $26.

Well that's not showing up in my cruise planner! Only got the deluxe, soda and water packages available to buy!

Today is confusing, no doubt. The new Refreshment Package appears to cost $26 per day per person but its not clear if that is in US Dollars or another currency. For me here in the US, I still see the old Beverage Packages.

It's showing as £20.03 in my cruise planner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the USA...IT JUST CHANGED!

Deluxe Package Special Offer

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages,…

from* $46.00 USD Adult per day

evian® Bottled Water Package

Hydration Direct from the Alps

Fresh water from the French Alps is the perfect way to hydrate on your cruise.

from* $39.00 USD Adult

Add To Cart

Refreshment Package

Refreshment Package

Enjoy our entire selection of premium coffees and teas, bottled water, fresh-squeezed…

from* $26.00 USD Adult per day $26.00 USD Child per day

Classic Soda Package

Classic Soda Package

Quench your thirst for just a few dollars a day with unlimited fountain soda refills and…

from* $8.50 USD Adult per day $8.50 USD Child per day

Edited by champagne123
DDDD

I still can't get any drink packages to show up for my Navigator sailing on 4/14. I would just like to see if there is a discount, and the new package pricing.

I am on that same sailing and none show for me either.

A cruise I have booked for September 2017 is showing the new packages though. The Deluxe is listed as 20% off and is $46/day (+ gratuity).

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dan-P

I still can't get any drink packages to show up for my Navigator sailing on 4/14. I would just like to see if there is a discount, and the new package pricing.

My Cruise Planner has now updated with the new packages. We're on Liberty October 9th.

The Deluxe Package shows to be $46.00 USD Adult per day, which is apparently 20% off.

attachment.php?attachmentid=393731&stc=1&d=1473179434

Capture.jpg.dc53fe37af27e7688078512bac3f98ad.jpg

Woohoo! I have been stalking the beverage packages for my April 16, 2017 Liberty Cruise. We haven't been able to purchase since the 20% offer was put up.

The deluxe with 20% off is currently posted - $46 plus gratuity = $54/day. I'm pretty sure that's less than I would have been paying for ultimate before so I booked it for both of us before they change their mind about the discount for April!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Including grats the increased cost to upgrade is $7.90 pp pd. Having previously had the free Select Perk, which we upgraded onboard for $15, our B2B on Oasis next Feb is going to cost us $221 more than we expected it to cost when we booked the cruise due to these changes. Royal have changed the goalposts since we booked and have not thought this through at all. Up to yesterday they were still selling cruises on the UK site with a free Select package and stating it was upgradeable onboard to the Premium package.

I've sent off an email to Royal but not expecting any movement. I'm guessing a response will be along the lines of 'we reserve the right to change our drinks packages at any time' plus 'the new Deluxe package offers more choice than the Premium package'.

An easy fix would have been an option to pay for the upgrade to Premium via the cruise personaliser rather than waiting till people board.

The Select perk has been offered to UK cruisers for some time now and there are still some ex uk cruises this season left to sail that will be packed with passengers who have the Select package. Hopefully the feedback from customers on these cruises over the next few weeks might prompt a more favourable response from Royal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have the e mail address I want something in writing for when I board on the 28th oct tia

A few weeks ago, I cancelled our Select beer/wine package for the Oasis next March, hoping to re-purchase them at the 20% discount but was unable to do that because they were discontinued!:mad: So, I purchased the Ultimate for myself but not DH. Since the package offerings are now totally changed, I just purchased the new Deluxe package for DH. A few weeks ago, when I purchased the Ultimate for the 7 nights, which cost $336.00 plus a "service charge" of $60.48 for a total of $396.48. Today, I just purchased the Deluxe package for DH at the exact same price.;) I'm too tired of being frustrated over this s**t!! Cheers and happy cruising!!:cool:

I'm going to Alaska next year and have a select package included with the deal ,does anyone know if i still get a package ?

Supposedly yes but you just can't purchase it anymore.:rolleyes: We have the Select beer/wine package for our cruise this October on FOS.:cool:

Just saw this thread today :( We purchased 2 Ultimate beverage packages for our cruise this coming Sunday. Out of curiosity, I put 2 of the new Deluxe packages in our cart for the same cruise on my cruise planner and it is decently cheaper than what we already paid for the 2 Ultimate packages. A bit irritated that those who purchased the Premium packages at a cheaper price will also be given the Deluxe package.

Has anyone called to get some type of credit for this price difference? I am going to be calling tonight!

Just saw this thread today :( We purchased 2 Ultimate beverage packages for our cruise this coming Sunday. Out of curiosity, I put 2 of the new Deluxe packages in our cart for the same cruise on my cruise planner and it is decently cheaper than what we already paid for the 2 Ultimate packages. A bit irritated that those who purchased the Premium packages at a cheaper price will also be given the Deluxe package.

Has anyone called to get some type of credit for this price difference? I am going to be calling tonight!

Can't you cancel your Ultimate packages and add the Deluxe packages?