Harmony questions

shadbrew

We are booked on the New Years Eve cruise on the Harmony, but we are told by other cruisers on the Oasis (that we just got off of) that the Harmony no longer will have the Comedy Club. They also mentioned that the new water slides and The Abyss slides charged a fee to use them. We also were told that there was an age restriction on the slides--that older adults could not use them. Is there such a restriction--what is the maximum age? Also what exactly is the Wonderland restaurant? We understand that it is where the Diamond Lounge is currently on the Oasis and Allure. We also were told that it is only open for dinner. Can this Wonderland restaurant be used during the morning or afternoon to relax, play cards, and watch people on the Boardwalk...or is it closed completely during the day?

Answers to any or all of my questions would be appreciated.

Harmony has a comedy club which is LARGER than either Oasis' or Allure's.

No charge for slides.

Height minimums on slides. They will caution you about health issues, like many other activities in life. :)

Wonderland serves only dinner. It has a bar which anyone can patronize.

I don't know how accessible that space is during the day.

I read any thread that has Harmony in the title. :rolleyes: Our cruise is only 12 days away.

I have reservations at the comedy club. So, I am pretty sure there is one. :D

No charge for Abyss, etc.

There are many veteran cruisers on our transatlantic. I think there were be lots of reviews discussing all aspects of Harmony. . . . give us a couple of weeks. :)

Just returned from a 7 Night Western Med onboard the Harmony.

The water slides and the abyss are free of charge, however they do have certain opening hours.

The Comedy Club your referring to is "The Attic"

On our precruise planner we had the option to book a Comedy Headliner Show, However when we boarded we got a message to our Stateroom TV from Cruise Director saying that Comedy Shows had been cancelled since September, please refer to Cruise Compass for up to date Shows.

The comedy club is a corner of the nightclub.

It dint really work well...it didn't have the same feel as the one on Allure has.

The were 2 comedians 1 Spanish and 1 English doing alternate shows.

The English language comedian was British our week and didn't work well with the majority Anerican crowd. I'm British and to be honest he was a bit rubbish but at least I understood what he was going on about. Several Americans I noted walked out

We just got off of Harmony on Sunday and we also had reservations for the comedy show. Once on board we received a message stating that the comedy show was cancelled. We inquired further and we were told it was just on the Mediterranean itinerary due to so many long days in port. Disappointed for our sailing, but I think you will be fine once she gets to Florida. She is a beautiful ship!!!

Just to correct a small point - Wonderland is not where the *Diamond* lounge is on Allure (which is overlooking Royal Promenade). It is, I think, where the *concierge* lounge is on Allure (Decks 8 and 9, overlooking Central Park, opposite end to Dazzles).

I very much doubt it would be open during the day for card playing etc. Just not that sort of venue.

No charge for slides and no upper age limit, although the usual warnings about no heart/back/neck conditions etc. No lower age limit but there is a height minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just to correct a small point - Wonderland is not where the *Diamond* lounge is on Allure (which is overlooking Royal Promenade). It is, I think, where the *concierge* lounge is on Allure (Decks 8 and 9, overlooking Central Park, opposite end to Dazzles). ...

Since Allure's last dry dock, there is no DL on deck 6. They moved the DL to where the old CL was on decks 11 and 12.

Since Allure's last dry dock, there is no DL on deck 6. They moved the DL to where the old CL was on decks 11 and 12.

Correct. According to the deck plans and a video I saw, Wonderland is now where the Diamond Lounge is on the Oasis and Allure. Diamond Lounge is on Deck 4.

Just returned from a 7 Night Western Med onboard the Harmony.

The water slides and the abyss are free of charge, however they do have certain opening hours.

The Comedy Club your referring to is "The Attic"

On our precruise planner we had the option to book a Comedy Headliner Show, However when we boarded we got a message to our Stateroom TV from Cruise Director saying that Comedy Shows had been cancelled since September, please refer to Cruise Compass for up to date Shows.

I've already booked some of the shows, but there was no mention of an Adult Comedy Show on our cruise. Bummer!

We just got off of Harmony on Sunday and we also had reservations for the comedy show. Once on board we received a message stating that the comedy show was cancelled. We inquired further and we were told it was just on the Mediterranean itinerary due to so many long days in port. Disappointed for our sailing, but I think you will be fine once she gets to Florida. She is a beautiful ship!!!

No mention of any adult comedy shows being offered for our New Year's Eve cruise on the Harmony out of Fort Lauderdale.

Now onboard HOTS and there is not a comedy club anymore.

Or at least not at the moment they have cancelled it may come back after transatlantic so we were told but doubtful.

I got an email today moving my Harmony comedy reservation from 10:30 pm to 11 pm. for the transatlantic. I would not think they would have taken the time to move it if it would not be available. . . . but, I could be wrong. . . I never assume. :rolleyes:

No mention of any adult comedy shows being offered for our New Year's Eve cruise on the Harmony out of Fort Lauderdale.

Since it is a small venue, it fills up quickly. For our cruise in November, it was there when reservations opened. It has went away, then came back, and again went away. This keeps happening as I keep checking for Escape the Rubicon. So keep checking.

Just reserved all our shows for Harmony in January except for the comedy club. All the 5 shows listed the days and times but when you opened the link for the comedy club nothing came up. Even called RCCL and they said they had nothing noted also. Guess they're doing away with it.

Just reserved all our shows for Harmony in January except for the comedy club. All the 5 shows listed the days and times but when you opened the link for the comedy club nothing came up. Even called RCCL and they said they had nothing noted also. Guess they're doing away with it.

Don't be surprised it really does not work on Harmony. It just is not like the Allure or Oasis comedy club

Same here for my February cruise.

I also noted that it lists Royal Theatre as the location.

2c8d47a5e7b50d054645947300ff8e31.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Again, stayed tuned for reports from the upcoming Transatlantic cruise about The Attic, a.k.a., the comedy club.

Merion_Mom...is the Attic a.k.a. the comedy club as you mentioned the same as the Royal Theater? Are there 2 different comedy shows to book. I ask because I am sailing in December on Harmony and my comedy show reservation is in the Royal Theater... I am confused right now...I do remember when we sailed on Allure & Oasis, there was a comedy show and then there was an adult show like around midnight no children...I don't remember where it was held :o...oh well guess like you said we have to wait and see ;)