Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I am wondering if anyone is staying in a virtual balcony stateroom? I am anxious to hear how people like these.

We are not on this sailing, but were in a virtual balcony on the Anthem and loved it. It was great knowing what the weather was outside, especially in the mornings. Only thing is, if you have a few cocktails, make sure you don't try heading out onto your balcony:eek:, I did that one day and ran right into the wall:D. I really liked ours because we were sailing from Bayonne, NJ in the winter and it was too cold to fully enjoy an outside balcony. It's nice to experience it at least one time.

at the embarkation terminal...or on the door of the state room....if the later, why?

Outside the stateroom.

Why ? Because that's just how they do it on the 'smart ships'. I've used it twice now without issue. You can use your paper setsail pass as your seapass before you get your actual card

Outside the stateroom.

Why ? Because that's just how they do it on the 'smart ships'. I've used it twice now without issue. You can use your paper setsail pass as your seapass before you get your actual card

Likely because creating it is more complex than the card printers they use on other ships and it isn't really practical to do it in the terminal. Just my guess but perhaps someone on board can ask if there's a Q&A with the senior staff.

Roy

Anyone on this sailing staying around these cabins by chance? Have them booked in March for our family..hoping we can see water from the balconies.. :)

Have a great trip!!

Hey, I'm booked in 8311 in February. If no one gets back to you before then I will let you know.

The ship model I really want :)

29904836224_8946a18e01_c.jpg

Ha! Yes, I wanted to take that home too..

It appears they have either run out of ship models or never had any to begin with onboard. Upstairs in Sundials they will ship one to your home address for $54.95! (with free delivery)