LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! - Nov 12, 2016/ 8 night Eastern Caribbean

ckrobyn

Yes, you're right! We will probably give it a shot [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are on this cruise breaking in the new 8 day itinerary - maybe you can do an overview for us at the 2/18/17 Meet & Mingle! See you then... :D

You are awesome, thanks so much for the updates!!!!

It really seems they are trying to push you into the premium selections or pay-for restaurants with the menu cutbacks.

Wow. I am considering going to the Windjammer!! We are on the 11/26 and 12/4 cruise. At least we got the BOGO specialty for the 2nd B2B.

Disappointed!!

Tomorrow we are in Labadee, and the forecast is for mostly sun and 88 degrees....I will take it! We will be heading ashore at about 9A.M to spend a relaxing day at Columbus Cove. There will be pictures later in the day ☀️

Nice day for ziplining!

We're here!!!eda36ad410026d79f9b925e1b03827a2.jpg

The first glimpse of the ship always makes my heart beat a little faster!

33055d9ccd8a13aa61ef473b17727e48.jpg

In case anyone was wondering which terminal?!?!

Also, leave this Samsung at home [emoji15]

2b7e3952e9bfe592bf54022813073aa6.jpg

Check in was fast! We arrived at 10AM, dropped our luggage, went through security, checked in and we are now seated and waiting for those doors to open and it's only 10:45AM! [emoji106]

There is no specific waiting area for suites and Diamond Plus, just in case anyone was wondering.....the terminal is being renovated so I suspect there will be one of these days!

I'll post as soon as I am onboard!!! ️[emoji41]

Glad to hear that the terminal is being renovated. Thought that 29 and 25 were fine if the ship was no bigger than EN. Good move to make it easier for passengers especially for my favorite ship.

As D+, I also received the Crown and Anchor free gift I ordered, today, because you can just never have enough towels.....

50e1fd1e65923d83c4ab3f081aa7e257.jpg

Oh, a blue one. That'll be a nice contrast to all the white ones I have.:D

Thanks for taking time from your cruise to entertain and inform us!:)

Oh, a blue one. That'll be a nice contrast to all the white ones I have.:D

Thanks for taking time from your cruise to entertain and inform us!:)

Thanks for following!

Agreed. I have a few of the white one's too [emoji6]

We decided to dine a la Windjammeur this evening and it was excellent [emoji106] The selection was very good, and there was a stir fry section as well as a dessert crepe station. I enjoyed a delicious stir fry as my main course

e1670def7cf8cf884bd16bea016a66b7.jpg

FYI to anyone wondering - actually someone asked, the cost for a dinner in Chops is $35 if you book onboard. They now also have an up sell menu, maybe they had it before? You can purchase "specialty" steaks, you know, the really expensive aged steaks.....

We went to the Headliner Show tonight and it was amazing! The Edge Effect was a phenomenal acapella group. In case you want to find out more, here is their website

http://www.notaboyband.com

When I arrived back to my cabin, there was a lovely surprise waiting for me from the Loyalty Ambassador [emoji4]

27facfcf5e4e7cff480bd259a28a300f.jpg

Okay, so maybe not a real surprise, 'cause let's face it, we all know exactly how many cruise days/points we have, right?

Tonight is pretty windy, so that means some motion on the ocean, the ship will rock me to sleep for sure. Tomorrow we arrive in San Juan at 1:30PM and all aboard is 8:30PM. Fingers crossed for some sunshine ☀️

Good night!

Good morning! I woke up to a beautiful sunrise today ☀️

752831d9027c86815dcecb06e4495ad1.jpg

No big plans for this morning, probably going to enjoy some pool time and then go ashore into OSJ later this afternoon.

Off to find coffee now.....

Looks amazing! Following along also...we are considering this itinerary and so far I am loving what I see. Thanks for the awesome review so far. And BTW we love staying on the hump! The cabins offer a unique view and its always our go to place. Have a great day in SJ- we just love it there!! :)

Okay, so maybe not a real surprise, 'cause let's face it, we all know exactly how many cruise days/points we have, right?

That's a lot of points for 29 cruises. I have more cruises and a lot less points.:D You must have done a lot of longer cruises and ways to get double points.

That's a lot of points for 29 cruises. I have more cruises and a lot less points.:D You must have done a lot of longer cruises and ways to get double points.

Laura just got her 420 block last cruise. First one she got presented at the Top Tier party. Took 39 cruises, but a lot of them were weekend trips out of PC. Sailing solo really racks up the points lately.

Here is the MDR menu for day 3dbb6064d9cc3f09339b4ac6ba215be6b.jpg

Escargot and Shrimp Cocktail are gone again after a one-night showing. For the Main Courses selection, they have removed the Surf and Turf (Petit filet with baked jumbo shrimp) and replaced it with the Braised Beef Duo. What was a White Miso-brushed Cod Fillet is now a Cilantro-crusted Cod Loin. Everything else appears to be the same.

Laura just got her 420 block last cruise. First one she got presented at the Top Tier party. Took 39 cruises, but a lot of them were weekend trips out of PC. Sailing solo really racks up the points lately.
At my rate, I'm going to need about 55 to get to 420... they need to bring back Diamonds in December!!!;)