email today 20% off pre purchase of packages

riandei

I got an email this morning for a discount on anything pre purchased for our up coming cruise.

did anyone else get ? i am wondering if there is a way to use this toward upgrading the bev package to Premium ???

thanks

Thanks for this alert, riandei. We had booked a shore excursion for our December cruise that we didn't want to take a chance on missing out on. I just called Captain's Club and they cancelled and re-booked for us at the lower price. It was only a $16 savings, but I'll take it!

I went in to my cruise planner and the excursions that I had already booked now have a banner saying up to 20% off and an arrow to the price that says 'your discounted price'.

However, the discounted price is the same as I paid 2 months ago for all 3 excursions...

I went in to my cruise planner and the excursions that I had already booked now have a banner saying up to 20% off and an arrow to the price that says 'your discounted price'.

However, the discounted price is the same as I paid 2 months ago for all 3 excursions...

Do you think the prices have been raised for this 20% off "deal"? :rolleyes:

Actually the email states up to 20%. Originally I paid 118.00 for 2 excursions for the Cayman Islands as I did not want to,have to line up to,get tender tickets to get off the ship when we dock n the Cayman Islands, if I did not book a Celebrity excursion. With the discount, we paid $106.00. I guess any discount is better than none at all.

Either it is not available in the UK, or it is not available on our Alaska sailing. I suspect it is the first one ��☹️��

It states on the link that it's for Caribbean cruises, sailings from Dec 2016 to April 2017, so Alaska wouldn't qualify anyway ;). From the link:

'NEW! 72-HOUR SALE FOR PRE-CRUISE

November 11 — November 13, 2016

Caribbean sailings beginning in December 2016 — mid-April 2017

(excluding all winter Holiday Sailings)'

Edited by villauk

Anyone know what the Unlimited Internet prices typically is for a 14 night cruise? The site is showing $255 as the rate after 20% discount - but is not showing the original price. By my calculations There is no whole number that you can take 20% off and get $255. $319 at 20% off is $255.20 - so perhaps they rounded down?

My two booked cruises show the following pre-cruise rate:

$309 for a 15 night cruise

$282 for a 12 night cruise.

My two booked cruises show the following pre-cruise rate:

$309 for a 15 night cruise

$282 for a 12 night cruise.

Can't keep track, but I read on the X website a short time ago that cruises 10 nights or longer was $299. THEN WE SAW IT REDUCED TO $282. NOW 20% OFF. Our cruise last Feb was 9 nights, and started at $199. Kept coming down. BY the embarkation day we went to the Internet cafe and it was $149. Bought it then with cc discount. It seems to keep being reduced closer to cruise date . We're taking our chances and booking on board since we want to use OBC.

Thanks for this alert, riandei. We had booked a shore excursion for our December cruise that we didn't want to take a chance on missing out on. I just called Captain's Club and they cancelled and re-booked for us at the lower price. It was only a $16 savings, but I'll take it!

I called captains club to cancel an excursion and re-book with the 20 percent off and was told that it could not be done. They said that any excursion booked before the promotion could not be changed and rebooked with the 20 percent off. They did say that we could book any new ones with the 20 percent off. Our cruise is in January.

Wondermouse

I called captains club to cancel an excursion and re-book with the 20 percent off and was told that it could not be done. They said that any excursion booked before the promotion could not be changed and rebooked with the 20 percent off. They did say that we could book any new ones with the 20 percent off. Our cruise is in January.

Wondermouse

If the excursion is still taking new reservation this is easy to get around. Cancel the excursion that you have booked for a refund to your credit card today. Wait until tomorrow and book it has a new booking. Of course if the price of the excursion has changed since you originally booked it you would have to check the numbers. It would be important to confirm that the excursion is not sold out.

Or just call back and talk to another rep.

P.S. I just realized I gave you an answer based on my US experience. I Am not what the shore excursion cancellation policy is for Canada.

Edited by jagoffee

Yea, I was looking at the St Johns on your own but it's not discounted. Only the higher priced tours are discounted

Maybe they're only discounting the excursions that aren't selling well. In our case we originally paid $52 and the sale price was $44. The Captain's Club rep did mention that there was still plenty of availability.

Link in eMail for Canyon Ranch Spa reservations directed to X website

with phone number of Canyon Ranch Spa at Sea.

I called Sunday at 6:00pm EST , 7:00pm EST , 8:30pm EST

and left message.

No answer ! No call back !

The eMail offer is valid till midnight Sunday 13th.

I called phone number of X listed in eMail at 8:30pm EST.

No answer !

How good is an offer if the participating company Canyon Ranch Spa

at Sea does not take reservations during hours posted in eMail offer ?

It is misleading to make the customer believe he can get an offer

but in fact nobody is taking calls during certain hours.

I am disappointed and will most probably not book any treatments

with Canyon Ranch Spa for upcoming cruise in April 2017. :(

Link in eMail for Canyon Ranch Spa reservations directed to X website

with phone number of Canyon Ranch Spa at Sea.

I called Sunday at 6:00pm EST , 7:00pm EST , 8:30pm EST

and left message.

No answer ! No call back !

The eMail offer is valid till midnight Sunday 13th.

I called phone number of X listed in eMail at 8:30pm EST.

No answer !

How good is an offer if the participating company Canyon Ranch Spa

at Sea does not take reservations during hours posted in eMail offer ?

It is misleading to make the customer believe he can get an offer

but in fact nobody is taking calls during certain hours.

I am disappointed and will most probably not book any treatments

with Canyon Ranch Spa for upcoming cruise in April 2017. :(

There was an email address...they responded to me right away...FWIW the prices were no bargain and can be had onboard with daily specials

Can't keep track, but I read on the X website a short time ago that cruises 10 nights or longer was $299. THEN WE SAW IT REDUCED TO $282. NOW 20% OFF. Our cruise last Feb was 9 nights, and started at $199. Kept coming down. BY the embarkation day we went to the Internet cafe and it was $149. Bought it then with cc discount. It seems to keep being reduced closer to cruise date . We're taking our chances and booking on board since we want to use OBC.

Thanks! I ended up missing the sale end and now being your post am not too concerned. We will just book on board and take our chances.

Thanks!