Cozumel

Suiteguest01

Were heading to Cozumel on The Navigator early December and i was just wondering if any one on here could suggest something to do for the day. We don't want to go to far so the ruins are out. Has anyone been to the beach clubs near to the port?? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you have a longish day there Nachi Cocom can't be beat for some nice beach time. They limit the number of people there so it's never crowded and the beach is really clean. They charge $55 pp but that includes all your drinks, food and use of the facilities.

We had a short day in Cozumel last week so opted to go to Paradise Beach. They charge a small admission fee ($2) which includes loungers and a shade but ask you to spend $10 each on food/drinks - although I'm not sure how they could police this. It was a pleasant enough time there and was very uncrowded as we were the only ship in port. I'm not sure just how crowded it would be if there were lots of ships in and the beach was very rocky with lots of seaweed. Also most of the sea in front of the resort is filled with large inflatables so it's not particularly picturesque.

With a short day, and since it's a cheap option, I would go there again just to get some beach time, but Nachi Cocom wins hands down any other time.

Were heading to Cozumel on The Navigator early December and i was just wondering if any one on here could suggest something to do for the day. We don't want to go to far so the ruins are out. Has anyone been to the beach clubs near to the port?? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nachi Cocom is great beach day; Cozumel Bar Hop fun excursion; Salsa and Salsa another great excursion.

I'll jump on the Nachi Cocum parade! We went there on our last visit to Cozumel and we've already booked it for our next visit in January. It's nice and relaxing with good food, great waiters and decent drinks. As previously stated, they limit the daily attendance to 100 people. It is a beach/pool environment with some activities for young kids but I think it is primarily oriented towards adults. They have a nice web site you might want to check out.

I loved Paradise Beach. Nine of us took a van there for a total of $35.00 last week. There is a huge bouncy play area on the water for adults and child

( Adults cost was $18 and they loved it.. kids under certain age are free.) We hung out at a huge pool with lounge chairs in the water. Entrance was free. We had mojito's that were made fresh from a guy coming around with a cart. The nacho's were also amazing.

Well worth the money

Last

cruise was our first trip to Cozumel. Had researched beach clubs. Since we don't really drink a lot, we decided not to do an all-inclusive. We also had our teenage son with us.

We ended up going to Paradise Beach. It was a $15 cab ride, $3 admission fee per person and they require that you spend $10 per person (as already mentioned) It was not hard to spend the $10. By the time we all had smoothies and nachos and DH and I shared a margarita, that pretty much took care of it.

It was nice, beach with loungers under trees, hammocks to lay in, a pier to walk out on and you could swim or snorkel off the end. They was a water park area with big inflatable things to climb, slide on/off. (That was an extra charge) I think there were jet skis to rent. They had a big pool area with lots of loungers, some in the shade, and a big bar area by the pool. Restrooms were clean.

My son and I walked down the beach past some nice homes and came upon Playa Mia just down the beach. We would go there again. Nice way to have a nice inexpensive beach day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by rkkunk

We just did the El Cid hotel last week. Very nice. They have 2 packages. 1 is $20 per person, that includes a $12 credit toward food and drink. The other is $48 dollars, that is unlimited food and drink. It's right next to the pier, you don't have to worry about a cab. They rent snorkel gear and they have free internet I believe. We would definitely do El Cid again. It was recommended to us by our waitress at Sabor.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Paradise Beach is a great and inexpensive option.....short taxi ride from the ship, just a couple of $$ pp entry fee that includes a lounge chair, and they ask that you purchase something to eat or drink. We'll be there this coming week!

Edited by KeywestK