NCL problem

pegster08

Under Last Minute Cruise Deals, they have the 15 day Transatlantic Rome to Miami for $929 CAD for a balcony, which is a great deal. When I tried to book it, I was told by a spvr that the rate is incorrect and should be $1484. I think they should honor the rate on their website.

anyone know how to contact the CEO? I have a problem with a booking fare posted on their site...

No offense intended but the CEO has people who take care of these things. Try the conventional route first, escalating to speaking to a supervisor. If everyone wanted to contact the CEO of a company, s/he would never get anything done. ;):)

Under Last Minute Cruise Deals, they have the 15 day Transatlantic Rome to Miami for $929 CAD for a balcony, which is a great deal. When I tried to book it, I was told by a spvr that the rate is incorrect and should be $1484. I think they should honor the rate on their website.

If the price on the website is wrong it's wrong and the CEO won't be able to help. As much as it sucks mistakes do happen.

Unfortunately, their prices change faster than they are updated on the website. I know how you feel. I was stuck on this with a transatlantic I have with NCL coming up in April. I think they underpriced it initially, and them it was going up almost every day for a while. I have to join with the group letting you know that pursuing this will be a waste of your time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I haven't looked at NCL's ticket contract lately, but I know that most of the lines have terms like "not responsible for errors in advertising".

Correct as always, "cheng". The cruise lines really cover their "tush".

Having a screen shot will do no good.

Sorry this happened to you, Peg. You would be better off putting your energy towards finding another legit bargain, instead of trying to track down NCL's CEO.

Roz

No no no. The CEO will attend to this issue personally. I am certain of this.

No no no. The CEO will attend to this issue personally. I am certain of this.

And will do so immediately. He'll skip the Board of Directors meeting so he can look for a 'scribners error.

Edited by sail7seas