Horizon

Schoifmom

Did you book Horizon, Deb? Most of flipfloppers booked this morning for the TA only. Loretta

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Tapatalk

Nope, didn't interest me, Loretta. I am looking at NCL TA Sept/Oct 2018 that goes to Iceland, and waiting for RCI TA to come out for 2018. Had it been a Northern TA, I would have booked.

Although, I could have celebrated my birthday on Horizon TA..LOL

Edited by crzndeb

Is early April nice cruising weather in Europe?

Assuming you mean the area that Horizon will be in (Mediteranean). Still early spring, but it should be quite pleasant. Mid to high 60s during the day, cool nights maybe 50s. Rain always possible, mostly in the form of showers. A little windier than later in spring or summer.

We will have to organize LRC.

I don't want to do roll call activities schedule this trip. Taking a pass

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Tapatalk

Hi Letti, met you on I believe bringing home the Pride or one of those

Cruises plus tea time you were fun. I met you in the Hotel in Tampa was just there a week ago

We booked the trans plus the cruise previous to it see you than

Jo & Bob from PA :)

I just priced NYE leaving from Miami and the prices are ridiculous...so I'll either book something different or pick another week.

I know the christmas holidays will be more, but not THAT much more....I'm sailing the Magic this year for NYE and it's over $1000 less than the prices quoted on Horizon.:eek:

I would LOVE to take the hit on my April Vista cruise, and book this TA in it's place but I feel like there are a lot of logistics that go into getting me and my other half to Barcelona....

I'd love to make that happen though.

We booked the TA this morning in a 4j and it looks like they are sold out already. I think the interior have increase in price by about $200.

We tried for a 4J and I watched them disappear before my eyes (darn it!). We ended up booking an ocean view instead. Price was phenomenal (and already on the rise).

Booked the TA and it stops in Halifax NS which is where I live. It will be so cool to sail into Halifax on Carnivals newest ship.:D

That is so cool - I too can't wait to sail into Halifax - the first timeI am cruising to a Canadian port! LOLOL.