Horizon

Schoifmom

Listed at Gibraltar May 12.

Those summer NYC dates are weird. Where do you go from there for an 8 day cruise?

Oh, well, we are out. Wanted Europe but have to abide by school schedule so will have to wait to see what Royal puts out in a couple months.

Same here. We will either book Royal or MSC.

Listed at Gibraltar May 12.

Those summer NYC dates are weird. Where do you go from there for an 8 day cruise?

Oh, well, we are out. Wanted Europe but have to abide by school schedule so will have to wait to see what Royal puts out in a couple months.

You are quite the investigator.....;)

Official announcement will be between 10 and 11 am EST. John said in his video earlier this morning that it will be dual home-ported and that he gave hints on his page early this morning. The 2 hints were have you ever sailed from NYC and have you ever sailed from Miami.

So it will be NYC and Miami. Hopefully the NYC portion will be the same as what the Sunshine was doing time frame wise and not just the 3 summer months.

if they are doing the same itinerary as the sunshine, i wonder how the horizon will tender in half moon cay with over 4k people on the ship.

No need to tease. They are on the website. Can't book but you casn see dates, itineraries, etc.

We are so bummed. The NY itineraries totally suck (my opinion only).

After so much anticipation that it might do Baltics and Northern TA, I'm disappointed also.

Wow such a total let down, I have been waiting for so long and was looking forward to an awesome Europe cruise and they only are doing four dates which I cannot make. I wanted to go with carnival but looks like I will take my money else where. Carnival needs to keep a ship there year round, they have a lack of good outside the Caribbean, Alaska or mexico itineraries.

Where do you see this on the Carnival website?

there is only 1 itinerary for the horizon out of new york:

EASTERN CARIBBEAN FROM NEW YORK CARNIVAL HORIZON

Amber Cove, Grand Turk, San Juan

May 28, June 5, June 13, June 25, July 3, July 11, July 23, Jul 31, Aug 8, Aug 20, Aug 28, Sep 5