Day 10 Tue Apr 2 CRUISING

Day 11 Wed Apr 3 Huatulco: DOCKED

Day 12 Thu Apr 4 CRUISING

Day 13 Fri Apr 5 Puerto Vallarta: DOCKED

Day 14 Sat Apr 6 Cabo San Lucas: TENDERED

Day 15 Sun Apr 7 CRUISING

Day 16 Mon Apr 8 San Diego: DEBARK

And no perks!! we looked at that one too

Just got off the phone with Carla and I was interested in the Vancouver-Hawaii in September 2018 or the Hawaii-Vancouver in April 2019 but the fare is just too high for a suite, even AQ for those nights. Initially, when I was looking on my own, I thought WOW $9000 for an S2 for 10 nights no perks, that's steep, but when I talked to Carla she said GO BEST is definitely available plus the extra $300 OBC for booking onboard with the future deposit offer. Even still, the price, the location of the cabins for a trans-pacific, the fact that we've done the cruise thing around the island, we'll scratch that itinerary off the bucket list and do land instead.

The Hawaii itinerary has only 5 sea days. I figured a 12-night Caribbean in February on the Silhouette in an S2, which has 4 sea days, 7 ports, 2 more nights and $1500 cheaper, is the better deal. The itinerary we chose has 4 islands we've never been to, true, but it's really the ship we're interested in. Also sailing in February during Jersey winter is what works best for us at this point in our lives.

And who can say no to all the perks plus $600 OBC and on the Silhouette for 12 nights!!!!

Just got off the phone with Carla and I was interested in the Vancouver-Hawaii in September 2018 or the Hawaii-Vancouver in April 2019 but the fare is just too high for a suite, even AQ for those nights. Initially, when I was looking on my own, I thought WOW $9000 for an S2 for 10 nights no perks, that's steep, but when I talked to Carla she said GO BEST is definitely available plus the extra $300 OBC for booking onboard with the future deposit offer. Even still, the price, the location of the cabins for a trans-pacific, the fact that we've done the cruise thing around the island, we'll scratch that itinerary off the bucket list and do land instead.

The Hawaii itinerary has only 5 sea days. I figured a 12-night Caribbean in February on the Silhouette in an S2, which has 4 sea days, 7 ports, 2 more nights and $1500 cheaper, is the better deal. The itinerary we chose has 4 islands we've never been to, true, but it's really the ship we're interested in. Also sailing in February during Jersey winter is what works best for us at this point in our lives.

And who can say no to all the perks plus $600 OBC and on the Silhouette for 12 nights!!!!

I think it's not about a deal it's about what you want to see in the world. I don't think you can compare a Caribbean cruise with an Hawaii cruise. I booked the april 2019 Hawaii cruise this morning in an SS1 All inclusive with 300 OBC for booking on board and I'm very happy to do it because this is what I wanted to do. Enjoy your cruises this is one of the best way to travel in my opinion! ;-)

That's not the cruise we're talking about. The no perks is the Sydney to Honolulu. I'm booked on the 10 day Hawaii cruise for next year. I paid $1499 for a hump balcony with drink package and $200 obc

I think it's not about a deal it's about what you want to see in the world. I don't think you can compare a Caribbean cruise with an Hawaii cruise. I booked the april 2019 Hawaii cruise this morning in an SS1 All inclusive with 300 OBC for booking on board and I'm very happy to do it because this is what I wanted to do. Enjoy your cruises this is one of the best way to travel in my opinion! ;-)

When booking a vacation, I compare many things about the places I have to choose from. Timing, destination, where have I been already, where haven't I been, ship, land, flights, price of flights, how long do I have to be on an airplane, price of the vacations, what am I getting for my money, what is the best time to take a vacation for us - all these are factors which guide my decision.

For me, I compared the two based on my criteria for planning a vacation. I chose the Caribbean cruise because it's a shorter flight, cheaper vacation, and because we're taking a 2-week land vacation to Hawaii in February 2017 and will more than likely go back in 2020. We attend an awesome cultural immersion 'camp' (Aloha Music Camp) every 3 years that takes place on Kauai and is run by Keola Beamer and his family. So yes, I, personally, can compare a Caribbean cruise with a Hawaiian cruise.

To each her/his own. Congratulations on securing a beautiful S1 on the Solstice. I'm sure your cruise will be awesome. May you have calm seas and sunny weather. Be sure to try the Chicken and Waffles at lunch in Luminae. ;)

That's not the cruise we're talking about. The no perks is the Sydney to Honolulu. I'm booked on the 10 day Hawaii cruise for next year. I paid $1499 for a hump balcony with drink package and $200 obc

I understand that's not the cruise you were talking about. I assumed that the same perks that apply from/to Hawaii and the mainland would apply from/to Australia. Just trying to provide info that I gleaned from Celebrity Carla.

Your Hawaii cruise will be awesome and I see by your signature that you have been to Hawaii many times. I have as well. It's an amazing place. My dream is sail from Vancouver to Australia one day (month). No long flights!!! ;)

Agree!

I am one happy cruiser - China, South Korea, Japan, March 2019, in the sky suite I wanted, with all 4 perks, upgraded beverage package and $450 OBC.

I got an email last week about 2018-19 cruises but the rep. I spoke to said they went out to the high ranking members on Thanksgiving day. I booked a November 2018 cruise already and several room categories were already sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly as always I have not received a single email re the new sailings. It's seems elite plus is not high enough these days [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In spite of the new super wide locks does anyone know if EDGE class ships can pass under the high bridge near the Pacific end of the canal. I recall someone saying that the S class ships were too tall to clear this...hopefully they designed the new ships with this in mind.

It is a shame that there are no canal cruises on the future schedules just released.

In spite of the new super wide locks does anyone know if EDGE class ships can pass under the high bridge near the Pacific end of the canal. I recall someone saying that the S class ships were too tall to clear this...hopefully they designed the new ships with this in mind.

It is a shame that there are no canal cruises on the future schedules just released.

Not clear on exactly what you are loking for, but we just booked an E/B Canal cruise on Infinity in Oct. 2018.

Anyone notice that there is no April 2019 Panama Canal Posted??

There is no need. With Solstice (from Australia), Eclipse (from Chile) and Millennium (from Tokyo) all repositioning to Seattle or Vancouver, Celebrity will already have more capacity in Alaska than in previous years as Eclipse is larger than Infinity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could Millennium be leaving the fleet after the Asia season? There is no transpacific itinerary available for sale in 4/2019.

In 4/19 we will be on the Millinnium - in Asia until April 15th. It seems as though that is the last date. Perhaps because the TP might run into May (which has not been released)?

when you have a general look around the new sailings there doesn't seem to have been much uptake.

The U.S. site is now showing offers however its obviously the prices that are putting people off.

I phoned twice yesterday with questions and got through right away, absolute no wait. That didn't used to happen on release day. Quite honestly, if they'd have had 50% deposits I probably would have booked even at the high prices but I'm not tying up $1,000 20 months in advance when I have three vacations in 2017 to pay for.

I phoned twice yesterday with questions and got through right away, absolute no wait. That didn't used to happen on release day. Quite honestly, if they'd have had 50% deposits I probably would have booked even at the high prices but I'm not tying up $1,000 20 months in advance when I have three vacations in 2017 to pay for.

While on our recent Silhouette transatlantic we "booked" two New Deployment Cruise Later coupons, one for "normal" cruises (with gratuities and 2 perks included), one for transatlantics (with just grats included). $100/pp deposit for each sailing. Just got off the phone, booked a b2b on Eclipse for Nov-Dec 2018, 13 nights on the Med leg, 16 nights on the TA.

I had previously booked a TA on Reflection for that time period, but I had heard rumors about the new TA going to Buenos Aires and knew I would switch as soon as that opened.

Speaking of Reflection, my Reflection booking was still active even though Reflection seems to have vanished from the schedules for the period April-Nov 2018. I asked my guy at Celebrity about that, he had not heard of it, he looked on his system and also did not see Reflection as an option for booking in the time period, and had no explanation.

Looking forward to getting back to BA!

Stan

Edited by GottaKnowWhen