2018/2019 Sailings available 11/29

oneputt18

Just got off the Equinox on Friday and that's what we were told from Future Cruise booking office. We could put a deposit on a to be named cruise in the 2018/19 timeframe to secure the perks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by trishkri

Be aware that, if like past years, all cruises will not be released at the same time. Various regions will be released on a time phased program over 3-4 weeks. Previous years the release schedule was posted here on CC.

The information that I have received from the UK office is that the releases will be over a much shorter period than previous years - perhaps just a week.

The story I was told by a Celebrity Rep at a recent cruise expo is that Alaska and Caribbean will be out first followed by Europe followed by Asia and Pacific.

I guess we will know if the info is correct in about 5 days

Hi Everyone,

I'm on Eclipse now, and it sounds like all itineraries are being released at the same time, at least for US guests. Frankly, based on how things operated in past years... it's hard to imagine - but it looks like it's at least a possibility.

They are offering guests on our sailing the option to purchase a 2018/2019 future cruise certificate for $200, but you only have until 12/30 to make the booking after you return home. It's similar to the past certificates, but you get 2 perks plus $50-500 OBC depending on length of sailing and type of cabin booked. This way, you can book 2018/19 from home, and still get a good deal. Very smart move by Celebrity.

I will try to find out more tomorrow. Hope this helps. Happy Thanksgiving !

Edited by Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'm on Eclipse now, and it sounds like all itineraries are being released at the same time, at least for US guests. Frankly, based on how things operated in past years... it's hard to imagine - but it looks like it's at least a possibility.

They are offering guests on our sailing the option to purchase a 2018/2019 future cruise certificate for $200, but you only have until 12/30 to make the booking after you return home. It's similar to the past certificates, but you get 2 perks plus $50-500 OBC depending on length of sailing and type of cabin booked. This way, you can book 2018/19 from home, and still get a good deal. Very smart move by Celebrity.

Thanks for the update, Andy :).

Hi Everyone,

Hi Andy-

This is exactly what we were offered and told on Equinox two weeks ago......can't wait till Tuesday to see what X is offering in 2018.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone,

Two perks??? On our Reflection TA we were only offered the $50-500 OBC plus only free gratuities. Maybe that's for Transatlantics only, and other sailings you get 2 perks.

Two perks??? On our Reflection TA we were only offered the $50-500 OBC plus only free gratuities. Maybe that's for Transatlantics only, and other sailings you get 2 perks.

It included TA's on our Equinox sailing two weeks ago...that's what we purchased....

It included TA's on our Equinox sailing two weeks ago...that's what we purchased....

The flyer we got when we booked the Passage read in the small print that it excluded TA's along with a few other caveats. Only got the OBC and Gratuities for TA's. I can't imagine they would have a different offer on Equinox. If this is the case, I'll call the Captain's Club tomorrow -- would love to have the beverage package thrown in.

The flyer we got when we booked the Passage read in the small print that it excluded TA's along with a few other caveats. Only got the OBC and Gratuities for TA's. I can't imagine they would have a different offer on Equinox. If this is the case, I'll call the Captain's Club tomorrow -- would love to have the beverage package thrown in.

That is correct.

There are 2 separate offers: 1 for 2018 TAs (only). OBC and Grats only.

The other is for all other post-April 2018 and 2019 sailings. 2 perks + OBC.

You cannot use the second certificate for TAs. They are excluded in the fine print.

That is correct.

There are 2 separate offers: 1 for 2018 TAs (only). OBC and Grats only.

The other is for all other post-April 2018 and 2019 sailings. 2 perks + OBC.

You cannot use the second certificate for TAs. They are excluded in the fine print.

Thanks for the clarification. We purchased the one for TA's, but if Celebrity is offering the same old tired itineraries/ports as they have in the past, we're probably going to cancel.

Thanks for the clarification. We purchased the one for TA's, but if Celebrity is offering the same old tired itineraries/ports as they have in the past, we're probably going to cancel.

We will take a look, too, and make a decision.

It is confusing, since the "regular" (non-TA) certificate shows a column for the OBC for Transatlantic, Transpacific and repositioning cruises, but they are specifically excluded in the terms. The Future Cruise staff verified that it was confusing but that booking could not be used for TAs. That is why we bought one of each, just in case.

Sorry...yes you are correct no beverage package on TA's.......we received two perks, the OBC and free gratuities.....

I'm assuming if the certificate is not used for the TA, then you have made a donation to celebrity ??