2018/2019 Sailings available 11/29

oneputt18

I never saw it and I looked at all releases for September at around 9 pm PST last night. All I got was Alaska and Europe.

Still do not see the cruise available. It does seems logical that it would be released at the same time as the Hawaii cruises which is not until later.

We have not heard from Spacificbound, but they sure made it seem like they saw the cruise on the website unless they were looking at the wrong year?

The Solstice Pacific Coastal cruise ending 9/21/2018 is available for booking.

Thank you

Still do not see the cruise available. It does seems logical that it would be released at the same time as the Hawaii cruises which is not until later.

We have not heard from Spacificbound, but they sure made it seem like they saw the cruise on the website unless they were looking at the wrong year?

The Solstice Pacific Coastal cruise ending 9/21/2018 is available for booking.

Thank you

I don't see the Solstice pacific coastal? All I see is the Infinity 10-day then the Infinity 7-day. Can you help me find it?

I asked about the 9/21/18 cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii cruise this morning and Celebrity told me it was not released yet.

Did either of you actually see it on the Celebrity Website? As you stated it is not there now and I never did see it.

Thanks

Yes, I was looking at it when I made the first call.

Another forum showed a photo of the Eclipse itinerary November 23-Dec 9 Transatlantic from Barcelona to Buenos Aires. No indication of where it goes after that.

You can almost be certain that it means that Eclipse will be doing the BA-SCL back and forth all winter (now handled by Infinity). No other reason to position it in BA at the beginning of that season.

You can almost be certain that it means that Eclipse will be doing the BA-SCL back and forth all winter (now handled by Infinity). No other reason to position it in BA at the beginning of that season.

Agree, probably because Edge will replace Eclipse in the Caribbean. Now - where will Infinity go? I'm voting for a winter of Hawaii and Mexico cruises from San Diego :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agree, probably because Edge will replace Eclipse in the Caribbean. Now - where will Infinity go? I'm voting for a winter of Hawaii and Mexico cruises from San Diego :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think that would stir up some interest.

See no reason to reposition to Caribbean. Don't see 2 ships in SA. Only other maybe would be a 2 ships in OZ/NZ.

I don't see the Solstice pacific coastal? All I see is the Infinity 10-day then the Infinity 7-day. Can you help me find it?

Yep, that is it. I did not attempt to book it S I am interested in the one after.

Was on Equinox transatlantic in Oct. Participated in two special on-board booking offers: 2018 transatlantic with prepaid gratuities and 2018-2019 cruises with two free perks and $200OBC. Paid $100 per person deposit on each and received certificates stating that I must contact my TA or Celebrity to complete the booking when the new schedules come out. Well, guess what? Celebrity is refusing to honor the certificates. They will not give me the prepaid grats on the TA, nor will they give me the two free perks and OBC--because, drum roll, "these are new cruises and despite the offers (I kept copies--having learned from prior situations) and the certificate numbers, they are not valid on these bookings." To say I am angry is an understatement. If they do not intend to honor their offers, why the heck do they offer them??? My TA has attempted to resolve this but they are getting the run around. I have now been on the phone waiting for over 45 minutes to talk with someone at Celebrity. Their recording about a luxury line, etc. is almost making me ill. BEWARE IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THEIR SPECIAL OFFER ON THIS PAST FALL'S TRANSATLANTICS!

Was on Equinox transatlantic in Oct. Participated in two special on-board booking offers: 2018 transatlantic with prepaid gratuities and 2018-2019 cruises with two free perks and $200OBC. Paid $100 per person deposit on each and received certificates stating that I must contact my TA or Celebrity to complete the booking when the new schedules come out. Well, guess what? Celebrity is refusing to honor the certificates. They will not give me the prepaid grats on the TA, nor will they give me the two free perks and OBC--because, drum roll, "these are new cruises and despite the offers (I kept copies--having learned from prior situations) and the certificate numbers, they are not valid on these bookings." To say I am angry is an understatement. If they do not intend to honor their offers, why the heck do they offer them??? My TA has attempted to resolve this but they are getting the run around. I have now been on the phone waiting for over 45 minutes to talk with someone at Celebrity. Their recording about a luxury line, etc. is almost making me ill. BEWARE IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THEIR SPECIAL OFFER ON THIS PAST FALL'S TRANSATLANTICS!

Which sailings are you attempting to book?

We booked under the same criteria, but how did you get two free perks + OBC -- we only got free Gratuities + OBC on Reflection???

I only put $100 down, but called to cancel since they only had Silhouette coming from the North and Reflection with the same 2017 itinerary coming from the Med.

Edited by Wine-O

That's very odd. We took advantage of the same offer when we were on the Reflection TA.

Yesterday my TA used the same booking number and just changed the reservation to a TA for 2018. We kept both perks, OBC and pre-paid Grats.

2018 April transatlantic and a 2018 European cruise. Both covered in the offers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We also received the info on board for these offers.

There were 2 fliers. One was strictly for the Transatlantics and Transpacifics for 2017-2018 and offered OBC (amount depended on the cabin category booked) plus free Grats.

The other flier was for all other cruises departing May 2018 through April 2019. OBC given depended on cabin category booked and length of the cruise, plus 2 free perks. Suite class would get all four perks and a beverage package upgrade.

That would be good, but I would like to see a cruise going from San Diego to the South Pacific and back to San Diego with Hawaii in route. Yes, it would be a long cruise, such as 28 days, but we would jump at the chance to do it. Otherwise, we are going to have to consider doing it on HAL (or Princess if they still have it).

I DID purchase the certificate for the TA while we were on the Equinox TA in October and booked the Eclipse TA for April 2018 yesterday and they honored all perks on the certificate. I booked direct with Celebrity, called as soon as they were open Tuesday morning and there was never any question about the perks....hope you get it worked out.

This has been going on since yesterday morning. After escalating with my TA and at Celebrity today, three hours later finally have agreement that the offers will be honored. However Celebrity said the codes were not yet in their system so it would be a few days before they could be applied. Not sure why you would offer something you were not prepared to follow through on. I had called Celebrity directly (waited for almost an hour to speak to someone) and the first person I spoke with tried to tell me I could only book those offers on-board. He was not going to budge. It took a long conversation and talking with his supervisor to finally convince him that you cannot book what is not yet scheduled AND all the paperwork is VERY clear that I was supposed to call between Nov 29 and Dec 30th to get those offers on 2018 TA and 2018-2019 sailings. These offers were only offered to the fall 2016 transatlantics so I guess they thought it wasn't a big deal. Glad to hear others were able to get theirs resolved. Not sure why I was given the answer I was given if your reservations were taken care of immediately.

Anyway, I am going to watch my reservations like a hawk over the next few weeks to be sure all has been properly completed. And I will certainly watch to see if the prices come down. The price on the transatlantic went up over a $100 per person between yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon while they were diddling! This is crazy making stuff.

This is so weird. That cruise is showing no where. Not on X's site and not on the three online agents that have all the new releases loaded. Something is fishy with that.

They are looking at the 2017 Vancouver to Hawaii run and mistaking it for the yet released 2018 run.