2018/2019 Sailings available 11/29

oneputt18

If you go on the UK site you may see more cabins available. If you can't,which cruise are you looking at? I could check it out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I got all the perks on the website, although I heard it was crashing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for this Cruise Junky, we are interested in the Caribbean sailings for November 2018 for a significant birthday. Another poster seemed reluctant to provide this info.

That would be me.

No reluctance, just not sure why I would question my TA to invest her time, to find information in itineraries that we have no interest in when you could easily access that information yourself.

I agree. the s1 price for Italy and greek islands was not bad at all. I was expecting 10K out of the gate and that's not the case. Yeah!

We booked an S1 for one of these Italy and Greek Islands cruises onboard the Reflection, which was only $200 more than an S2. Was hoping for better Baltic itineraries or an Iceland cruise that covered more than just 2 ports but it was not to be. Agree that the prices for the Italy and Greek Islands cruises (S1/S2) are not bad at all but could be better for the other cruises.

I called at 8AM USCST looking to book Solstice for Honolulu to Vancouver and every cabin location that I was remotely interested in were either "already booked" or "guarantee only".

Needless to say I booked nothing.

The April 2018 Honolulu to Vancouver has been out for a long time. I have been booked on that cruise for nearly 6 months. The Solstice cruises past Sep 2018 are not out yet. That would include Honolulu to Vancouver in April 2019.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

As long as we have been sailing Celebrity (around 20 years) the announcements have always been released on a rolling basis, usually over nearly a month's period. This is nothing new.

BTW, if the pricing is anywhere near what was released today, I wouldn't get too excited about it. :)

This is the schedule that I posted on another thread yesterday. Someone has said Caribbean is also mid December

29 November: Alaska, Hawaii, Pacific Coast and Europe.

6 December: Panama Canal, Australia, and South America.

13 December: Asia, Bermuda, New England

New Hawaii cruises are not out yet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can't wait to book it! :D

I suspect they will not release the EDGE before January, therefore whoever bought passages certificates will not be able to use them. The Eclipse TA comes out on December 6th since it is now classified as a South America TA.

Edited by nikel

I suspect they will not release the EDGE before January, therefore whoever bought passages certificates will not be able to use them. The Eclipse TA comes out on December 6th since it is now classified as a South America TA.

I think what she is saying is to use the Passage now on Reflection so you won't lose the benefits, then when Edge itinerary comes out, transfer the Reflection booking to Edge. As long as you keep the same Reservation #, all the perks should transfer.

I think what she is saying is to use the Passage now on Reflection so you won't lose the benefits, then when Edge itinerary comes out, transfer the Reflection booking to Edge. As long as you keep the same Reservation #, all the perks should transfer.

W:)W Mike, great translation!

What did I miss? Why is Eclipse not classified as a South America TA? Where will it be sailing from/to? Thanks!

Transpacific, Hawaii, Australia, Asia, etc. have not been released yet. Neither have Bermuda, South America, etc.

Solstice Vancouver to Honolulu was released for CC members but "almost sold out" is what I was told.

I didn't believe the first person so called back two additional times and was told the same thing.

Then late this afternoon I received a call from a male sales rep asking if I was completely satisfied with my call earlier today. I very nicely told him no, I was not because I had called to book a cruise and every cabin location I was interested I was told they were sold out. He said he could help me, "I have 5 years experience, I know what I'm doing".

Three phone calls later the best he could do was offer a "guarantee" in the cabin category I wanted. No thank you.

My business can walk elsewhere.

Solstice Vancouver to Honolulu was released for CC members but "almost sold out" is what I was told.

I didn't believe the first person so called back two additional times and was told the same thing.

Then late this afternoon I received a call from a male sales rep asking if I was completely satisfied with my call earlier today. I very nicely told him no, I was not because I had called to book a cruise and every cabin location I was interested I was told they were sold out. He said he could help me, "I have 5 years experience, I know what I'm doing".

Three phone calls later the best he could do was offer a "guarantee" in the cabin category I wanted. No thank you.

This is so weird. That cruise is showing no where. Not on X's site and not on the three online agents that have all the new releases loaded. Something is fishy with that.

This is so weird. That cruise is showing no where. Not on X's site and not on the three online agents that have all the new releases loaded. Something is fishy with that.

I asked about the 9/21/18 cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii cruise this morning and Celebrity told me it was not released yet.

Did either of you actually see it on the Celebrity Website? As you stated it is not there now and I never did see it.

Thanks

Edited by jagoffee

I asked about the 9/21/18 cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii cruise this morning and Celebrity told me it was not released yet.

Did either of you actually see it on the Celebrity Website? As you stated it is not there now and I never did see it.

Thanks

I never saw it and I looked at all releases for September at around 9 pm PST last night. All I got was Alaska and Europe.

Thanks

The plot thickens. The site I found this one only has the new (today) and older itineraries.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Deployment/Itineraries/2018/15048186_CEL_Exotic_2018_Deployment_Hawaii.pdf

I spoke to my X cruise consultant today after putting 2 cruises on hold...online it just allowed the $300 OBC. He said that they really are still offering Big, Better, Best at different price points on newly released cruises but website has a glitch...WHAT A SURPRISE! Apparently it defaults to one perk and is always the OBC. Obviously the T/A's still no perks to speak of.

And yes if you try to book anything since sometime late AM today you get a message they are all sold out of any category which is not true. Good old X website I guess.

Unless you are in the UK then there are zero perks available :(

We just got back from our first ever cruise, Celebrity Constellation.

We jumped on the 2018/19 offer. As we're UK we paid £75 deposit each, and it was definitely implied that all 2018/19 cruises would be available on 29th November. We were also told that we'd only get the drinks package perk and the OBC as we're UK based. (Not the 2 perks that Americans get).

So now we're very confused as to why we can't see all the sailings for 2018/19. If we've only got a month to book (by 30th Dec), but they release sailings over several weeks, how are we meant to manage this? Will they all be announced by 30th Dec? Is there any advantage to booking towards the start of December instead of the end?

We're pretty confused about all of this as what we were told and read just doesn't correlate to what we're seeing. Might give them a ring later today.

We just got back from our first ever cruise, Celebrity Constellation.

We jumped on the 2018/19 offer. As we're UK we paid £75 deposit each, and it was definitely implied that all 2018/19 cruises would be available on 29th November. We were also told that we'd only get the drinks package perk and the OBC as we're UK based. (Not the 2 perks that Americans get).

So now we're very confused as to why we can't see all the sailings for 2018/19. If we've only got a month to book (by 30th Dec), but they release sailings over several weeks, how are we meant to manage this? Will they all be announced by 30th Dec? Is there any advantage to booking towards the start of December instead of the end?

We're pretty confused about all of this as what we were told and read just doesn't correlate to what we're seeing. Might give them a ring later today.

Based on previous years and the little that has been posted on Cruise Critic, it is likely that (virtually) all new seasons cruises will be available by 13 December (for Captain's Club members). I very much doubt that Celebrity would want this to extend into the Christmas period.

I am a little concerned about what you have said about on board bookings. Are you saying that UK guests had a worse offer than those from the US? As far as I am aware, that has not happened for some years.

Based on previous years and the little that has been posted on Cruise Critic, it is likely that (virtually) all new seasons cruises will be available by 13 December (for Captain's Club members). I very much doubt that Celebrity would want this to extend into the Christmas period.

I am a little concerned about what you have said about on board bookings. Are you saying that UK guests had a worse offer than those from the US? As far as I am aware, that has not happened for some years.

The flyer said we'd get 2 perks, but when we went to book she said that because we're UK based we'd only get the 1 perk, and it's the drinks package. We also have to pay an additional £75 at the time of booking a specific cruise, in addition to the £75 deposit, but perhaps that is normal.

So overall, it's probably not a particularly spectacular deal because you can often get a drinks package bonus and some OBC anyway, just a reduced deposit.

Question: When they say you book through a Travel Agent, do they mean a Celebrity TA or just like... any TA (like Planet Cruise or Cruise Critic or whatever)?

The flyer said we'd get 2 perks, but when we went to book she said that because we're UK based we'd only get the 1 perk, and it's the drinks package. We also have to pay an additional £75 at the time of booking a specific cruise, in addition to the £75 deposit, but perhaps that is normal.

No it was not normal to have to make up the deposit paid on board. We did not have to the one time we booked on board.

It really does not sound like much of an offer. Do you know if it was better for someone from the UK booking a suite?

Unless you are in the UK then there are zero perks available :(

I booked 3 European cruises yesterday for 2018 in a S1 and the website doesn't show the GO BEST promo, but it's still offered. Last month I booked 2 Caribbean cruises for Dec 17 in a S1 and again the web doesn't show the GO Best offer, but I got it. I told the Captain's Club rep both times that the site doesn't show the perks and both times they seemed surprised. They said IT would be notified, but you know how slow it is for them to fix a glitch...just like the inability to view cabin availability for the new releases.

Are you saying that technically I could book the Italy Adriatic listed for 11/10/18 on Eclipse NOW to use my onboard future cruise deposit and then this time next year when the 2019 Europe itineraries come out, I can change to the date I really would cruise in the fall of 2019?

Are you saying that technically I could book the Italy Adriatic listed for 11/10/18 on Eclipse NOW to use my onboard future cruise deposit and then this time next year when the 2019 Europe itineraries come out, I can change to the date I really would cruise in the fall of 2019?

I'm not sure since you are going from apples to oranges then back to apples again. The perks may not follow. If you had a regular "Passage" you could change back & forth, but perks may not be the same for each sailing. I would call an expert at Celebrity (if you can find one) to check that our.

Hi Cruise Junky,

So the flyer isn't to be believed? This is just not what I expected. I expected to see everything today. Nowhere does it say I have to wait a week or two to see the 2019 Jan-May deployment. The flyer/form I filled out says 11/29 for the 2018/19 sailings.:confused::confused:

The flyer above clearly states 2018/19 available 11/29 for Captain's Club members and general public 12/1. I'm perplexed. :confused:

I would like X to do what they say they'll do and not string us along.:p If what you say is true and I have to wait another few weeks for the rest of the itinerary then I have less time to make a decision (which has to be made by the end of December during an already busy time of year).

I was looking forward all weekend to getting this taken care of this week so I could close this loop. Ugh! Such problems :rolleyes:

Don't worry - these high prices will be here tomorrow - next week - next month. I don't think too many people will jump on booking.