2018/2019 Sailings available 11/29

oneputt18

I was told tomorrow the 6th for South America and Australia.

The rest follow on the 13th

Hope that helps

Off to join the constellation on Friday so hope to book on board and not have to bother with the voucher

Stuart

It seems like the voucher system has upset quite a few people lately...:eek:

Spoke to Carla, my Celebrity Vacation Planner!!!!! Feeling the love. :rolleyes:

Nothing new released until the 13th soooooooo

Nothing to do but clean house, finish shopping, play Mah Jongg, wrap presents, decorate the house. You know...life!

And stay away from the Celebrity Website. :cool:

Hi folks,

Cruisecal lists a few winter 2018/19 cruises already, at least for some ships:

-Constellation same as recent seasons - short season out of Dubai up to Emirates and India, than several sailings to Singapore before returning to Med via Suez Canal in April 2019.

-Eclipse sailing round Cape Horn and up to Antarctica, as well as a South and Central America cruise ending in San Diego in April 2019.

-Millennium sailing Transpacific in Sep. 2018 and April 2019, and spending an Asian season out of Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai - same as in recent years.

I think others are due to follow soon, and although even the 2018/19 collection is not fully released - the deployment to San Diego of Eclipse in 2019 leads to Edge in Europe in 2019...

Wow, the Eclipse is coming to the West Coast in 2019. Likely she'll do Alaska in the summer of 2019. With an early April arrival, there might be a cruise or two to Mexico before she heads up the coast to do Alaska runs (if that's the final destination). Of course, this is talk for 2019, so far away!

Wow, the Eclipse is coming to the West Coast in 2019. Likely she'll do Alaska in the summer of 2019. With an early April arrival, there might be a cruise or two to Mexico before she heads up the coast to do Alaska runs (if that's the final destination). Of course, this is talk for 2019, so far away!

I sure hope that talk is true; i would love to only fly to the west coast and hop on the ship!

I got an email last week about 2018-19 cruises but the rep. I spoke to said they went out to the high ranking members on Thanksgiving day. I booked a November 2018 cruise already and several room categories were already sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email last week about 2018-19 cruises but the rep. I spoke to said they went out to the high ranking members on Thanksgiving day. I booked a November 2018 cruise already and several room categories were already sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only Europe and Alaska were released in November. Tonight is showing the Caribbean, Asia, South America, Australia, Hawaii and some repositioning cruises.

Hi Everyone,

Looks like the new 2018/2019 Caribbean itineraries are on the X website. Here's a few initial observations :

Equinox staying in Miami - looks to be offering Summer Caribbean again in 2018. In Winter season, mostly 7 night sailings, but a few longer sailings too.

Infinity is sailing 4 & 5 night sailings (Yes - they are back) from Ft Lauderdale.

Silhouette looks to be on a 12 night and 9 night rotation from Ft Lauderdale - at least through the end of 2018.

Reflection - Mostly 10/11 night from Ft Lauderdale. A couple of 7 night sailings around the holidays.

Summit - a Mix of 7, 10, 11 & 12 night sailings from San Juan.

Interesting that Eclipse will be doing South America instead of Infinity. Looks like there wont be many (if any) 14 night sailings - but 12 nights on Silhouette will be perfectly fine for us.

Very little Caribbean posted for 2019 so far, but I'm sure it's coming.

Edited by Andy

Hi Everyone,

Looks like all of the 2018/2019 Caribbean are on the website now. I'm very surprised at the lack of 14 night sailings, only because they were extremely popular and always sold well. Looks like X is going after the 9-12 night market more aggressively. IMO, that's a good place to target, though I'm just not loving the new itineraries as much as the 14 night Eclipse currently offered.

Not that big of a deal for us, as we are mostly about the ship and the wonderful onboard Celebrity experience.... but others may feel differently. At this point, it seems we will be sailing on the 11 & 12 night Silhouette sailings in Winter 2018/2019, though it all depends if Edge will be coming to the Caribbean. If that happens, we will be sure to book.

I still cannot see anything for Eclipse beyond the November 2018 TA.

Hi Sue,

Eclipse's Westbound TA on 12/3/18 departs from Spain to Buenos Aires.

After the TA, Eclipse is sailing mostly South America and 2 Antarctica sailings. In late March 2019 she sails to San Diego. Perhaps West Coast sailings in 2019 (?), but we have another year to wait and see what happens.

Edited by Andy

Not much has appeared on Celebrity U.K. yet as informed they would be on today 13th Dec :confused:

You need to use the US website. Even the releases two weeks ago seem to have disappeared from the UK site.

If it tries to force you to the UK website, sign in to MyCelebrity and then click on Plan a Cruise.

Hi Everyone,

Looks like all of the 2018/2019 Caribbean are on the website now. I'm very surprised at the lack of 14 night sailings, only because they were extremely popular and always sold well. Looks like X is going after the 9-12 night market more aggressively. IMO, that's a good place to target, though I'm just not loving the new itineraries as much as the 14 night Eclipse currently offered.

Apparently Silhouette is overtaking some new 12 night itineraries, but I don't think those ones will be the replacement for the former 14 night sailings - I am very sure Edge might overtake those 14 night itineraries, although it would be a little strange deploying such a new ship on such itineraries.

Or she will sail the 7 night itineraries and the 14 night runs will be totally gone...

Someone hoped for Infinity Hawaii and West Coast during winter 2018/19 period - sadly I need to take his illusion, Infinity is sailing the boring short cruises from Florida... :rolleyes:

IMHO the recent winter programs by X are not the most creative ones - less exotic destinations (Asia, Australia, South America), but IMHO nothing beyond the standards - Princess and HAL hgave far more to offer on that, even NCL now.

Eclipse T/A...........

Canary Island Transatlantic

23 November 2018 16 nights

DAY 1 NOV 23, 2018

Barcelona, Spain

DAY 2 NOV 24, 2018

Cartagena, Spain

DAY 3 NOV 25, 2018

At Sea

DAY 4 NOV 26, 2018

Lanzarote, Canary Islands

DAY 5 NOV 27, 2018

Las Palmas, Gran Canaria

DAY 6 NOV 28, 2018

At Sea

DAY 7 NOV 29, 2018

At Sea

DAY 8 NOV 30, 2018

At Sea

DAY 9 DEC 1, 2018

At Sea

DAY 10 DEC 2, 2018

At Sea

DAY 11 DEC 3, 2018

At Sea

DAY 12 DEC 4, 2018

At Sea

DAY 13 DEC 5, 2018

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

DAY 14 DEC 6, 2018

Sao Paulo (Santos), Brazil

DAY 15 DEC 7, 2018

At Sea

DAY 16 DEC 8, 2018

At Sea

DAY 17 DEC 9, 2018

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Obviously the Eclipse TA will only be offered once as the ship is relocating to South America and then to the West Coast and does not look like it will be returning to Europe.

A fantastic TA itinerary that I suspect will be very popular so already booked this morning. Have wanted to return to Buenos Aires and this looks like the perfect opportunity.:D