Your favorite Food on RCCL

josephml1

I like the cheesecake lollipops at the cafe, not so keen on any of the other deserts in any of the venues, they always seem to look much more tasty than they actually are and there are lots of other calories around too :p

Which cafe are these at?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 months later...

Nova Lox for breakfast @ Windjamer

Tutti Frutti Salad Bar for lunch @ MDR

Oh...definitely the salad Place on Park Cafe - Oasis of the Seas......Yummy

The antipasto @ Sorrento - Freadom of the Seas

and there was some amazing salmon sashimi in a bar on the 4-3 day cruise. I was really surprised of how good it was (maybe was the wine effect lol) Either Monarch or Enchantments of the seas. ;)

Edited by cariocadagema

• 5 months later...

I usually try and get something I don't get at home, so steak is generally something I don't get on a cruise. I did like the duck and lamb shank. And the paella on the first day. Not much into sweets but last year Anthem had these pecan sticky buns a waiter was passing around. Wow were they good.

• 6 months later...

Impossible to narrow down to just one. Osso Buco at Giovannis is right up there. Sabor's guac, of course. Weck from Park Cafe on Oasis Class (you can usually get it one day of the cruise on other ships, but it's available all the time on the big ships). The filet mignon was so good on Liberty a few weeks ago that I ended up having it twice, once in Chops and once in Giovanni's.

A few years ago on Oasis they did a snap-pea soup for Chef's Table that was phenomenal.

I saw on the new menus that the Vidalia onion tart is back. I am one happy girl, I really hope it is as good as I remember it. When they removed it from the MDR menu it reappeared in the Windjammer but I did not think it was quite the same.