Your favorite Food on RCCL

josephml1

• 2 months later...

Lamb shank (PLEASE tell me they still have it) and also the escargot.

I also loved the savory bites and cold soups both of which are no longer available I believe Ive read :(

...and key lime pie (and I'm usually chocolate person)

Glad to see the key lime pie got a couple of mentions--it was my favorite dessert on our last Royal Caribbean cruise (and I'm also usually a chocolate person!) My favorite main dish on that cruise was chicken cordon bleu. My husband is a big fan of the escargot, which also got a couple of mentions. :)

Coconut Ranger Cookies all the way!!! There was usually a lineup for them in WJ on our last cruise. The poor guy carrying them out got stalked! :-D

DH waxes rhapsodic about these bagel/pastry wrapped hot dogs we once got at embarkation lunch on BOTS. I'm guessing they were a "use it up" chef special because we've never seen them again, but dang, they were good!

Chilled Fruit Soups in the MDR and the French Fries in the Wipeout Cafe are a couple favorites. Also Sabor

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Interesting my name is Ken also and I love the chilled fruit soups also

Coconut Ranger Cookies all the way!!! There was usually a lineup for them in WJ on our last cruise. The poor guy carrying them out got stalked! :-D

DH waxes rhapsodic about these bagel/pastry wrapped hot dogs we once got at embarkation lunch on BOTS. I'm guessing they were a "use it up" chef special because we've never seen them again, but dang, they were good!

yes yes yes. Cookies are popular on RCI and yet they limit the distribution and variety. Lunch in buffet is easy. I see even the officers loading up to take back to their offices or rooms. I now carry baggies to load up too. ha ha

I once told on a survey that after the theatre lets out from a show, they should have a cookies stand in the promenade or nearby. Put the silly shopping kiosk away and have a dang cookie stand. Love their cranberry Cashew and vanilla chip.

yes yes yes. Cookies are popular on RCI and yet they limit the distribution and variety. Lunch in buffet is easy. I see even the officers loading up to take back to their offices or rooms. I now carry baggies to load up too. ha ha

I once told on a survey that after the theatre lets out from a show, they should have a cookies stand in the promenade or nearby. Put the silly shopping kiosk away and have a dang cookie stand. Love their cranberry Cashew and vanilla chip.

Oh wow...never have had the cranberry cashew & vanilla chip before. I’m going to look for it. But for now...Coconut Rangers Forever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The cream of mushroom soup in the MDR. Had it last year on the Oasis I think on the first or second night. I raved about it to our waiter. Every night after that he brought that soup for me!

Yes they have good soups. I love their squash soup