Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Off twitter today. It’s entertainment week

We’re two days away from our newest #CelebrityEdge reveal. Tune in Monday to find out what revolutionary feature we’ll announce next!

Finally, another reveal! I wonder if it will be the Oculus Theater or a thallasotherapy pool? Or maybe something really retro like a library? [emoji6]

We booked RT Grill for our late port night in San Juan...View of city should be awesome...Hoping for a nice sunset and clear starry skies..

Weather is always a gamble outdoors, but we can always adjust. RTG and entire rooftop area looks like one of the nicest spots on the ship.. Thanks to LLoyd we can see it being put together.

.I think it will be less windy than the Sunset Bar.

We are also booked at Fine Cut Steakhouse...

Ps..

Found some other depuitions of Seating at Rooftop Garden with some very nice chairs with arms and cushions...very comfy looking

Could not print here...too big and from a trvl agent site..

Beautiful during the day and at night! Not sure if these are the comfy chairs you were talking about, but they look wonderful. I hadn't even noticed this seating before. I think you are right about this being a popular place. :D

enhance

enhance

Beautiful during the day and at night! Not sure if these are the comfy chairs you were talking about, but they look wonderful. I hadn't even noticed this seating before. I think you are right about this being a popular place. :D

enhance

enhance

So can you go to the RTG just for drinks and not the BBQ dinner? Would rather pass on the BBQ with so many other upscale dining choices.

Carole

Lloyd - Thanks for the photo updates and the video link.

My eyes could be playing tricks on me but, in the top photo the Hot Tub appears white like the renderings. In the bottom photo, the Hot Tub towards the aft appears blue to me. Perhaps more work to be done on that one or I'm looking at it wrong?

8E385A46-8FB6-4792-9C18-2E65F08A50A9-e1534043485924.jpeg

Something I hadn’t noticed before. Why is the front of the funnel white and the aft of the funnel blue? The white makes the X clearer and more distinct. Is there some reason it’s different on the garden side?

Good eyes, I didn't notice it either. See my post 2671 on the previous page. I had a similar question about the Hot Tubs. One White and the other Blue. The Blue one is exactly were your red arrow goes through inn your second picture above.

So can you go to the RTG just for drinks and not the BBQ dinner? Would rather pass on the BBQ with so many other upscale dining choices.

Carole

Yes, there is the Rooftop Garden area for relaxing, conversing, listening to music sometimes. The Rooftop Garden Grill is at the other end and is set up for dining for lunch on sea days and for dinner. Should be a nice place to hang out. :D

Well the dining chairs look fine. But imagine bad knees and trying to get off the bench with your legs slightly in front of you and no arms to help you lift yourself up. Clearly for younger folks.. like those pictured. Hope the staff won't mind me dragging away a dining chair for DH. I think I can get off the bench... but I am not fond of chairs that lean way back... I hope there are a few other options up there.

How can we all be so sure that these are the actual chairs? It is just a mock-up photo. The chairs are no more real than the people. I am waiting for the ship to launch or st see actual photos of the area.

Carole

I would be surprized if one could not go in just for cocktails... just as long as we were not taking up table space, it should be fine..

bon voyage

Enjoying the Conversation and the actual photos plus photo depictions.

The chairs are artist conceptions but they may be close to what is planned and they look comfy.

Hanging out, drinks, dinner lunch..music..all seem like possibilities .

Carole

Everyone will have their favs to try..

We are assigned to BLU so we will mostly be visiting that nice space for dinner. ( in Nov we'll be trying each of the 4 MDRs ..plus 1 night at RTG.)

For Jan, we picked Fine Cut for what we hope is an elegant dinner, and Rooftop for what we hope will be a fun outing...There's enough on the menu to keep us happy.

We will probably do a lunch there as well and try lunch at the Bistro depending on menu(?) And the Raw place, although dh is allergic to shellfish. A few trips to the buffet as well.

We have no interest in LeP Chef or dinner at Eden so I think we pre selected good stuff for us...

Key is to secure some res and remain flexible!

Everyone will have their favs to try..

We are assigned to BLU so we will mostly be visiting that nice space for dinner. ( in Nov we'll be trying each of the 4 MDRs ..plus 1 night at RTG.)

For Jan, we picked Fine Cut for what we hope is an elegant dinner, and Rooftop for what we hope will be a fun outing...There's enough on the menu to keep us happy.

We will probably do a lunch there as well and try lunch at the Bistro depending on menu(?) And the Raw place, although dh is allergic to shellfish. A few trips to the buffet as well.

We have no interest in LeP Chef or dinner at Eden so I think we pre selected good stuff for us...

Key is to secure some res and remain flexible!

I am in a suite and going to the retreat/lumenea

But do you need reservations

Thanks jc

No res are needed in BLU, not sure of Luminae protocol but I believe it is the same.

we made pre paid res for the Specialty dining online in our cruise Planner...for lunch we will be walk ins

Maybe inquire on the EDGE dining thread for more dining res specifics....

I am in a suite and going to the retreat/lumenea

But do you need reservations

Thanks jc

Luminae is a walk in restaurant. We have always gotten a table when walking in almost always, but might wait a few minutes for a window table or one with particular waiter. I hope the Edge system also works well.

For a special anniversary dinner once my DH spoke with the hostess earlier in day about getting a quiet window table at a certain time. She said she couldn’t guarantee a specific time for a window table unless we got there when it opened, but since we wanted it around 8:00, she told us to wait in Michaels Club around 8:00 (Retreat Lounge on the Edge) and she would call the concierge when the table was ready. It worked out well - we enjoyed cocktails and relaxed until our call came. It was a memorable dinner - the food and wine were wonderful, the service was excellent and ambiance superb. :D

Luminae is a walk in restaurant. We have always gotten a table when walking in almost always, but might wait a few minutes for a window table or one with particular waiter. I hope the Edge system also works well.

For a special anniversary dinner once my DH spoke with the hostess earlier in day about getting a quiet window table at a certain time. She said she couldn’t guarantee a specific time for a window table unless we got there when it opened, but since we wanted it around 8:00, she told us to wait in Michaels Club around 8:00 (Retreat Lounge on the Edge) and she would call the concierge when the table was ready. It worked out well - we enjoyed cocktails and relaxed until our call came. It was a memorable dinner - the food and wine were wonderful, the service was excellent and ambiance superb. :D

Yes they are very accommodating, since traveling on suite we have really enjoy this private

Finally, another piece of the puzzle will be revealed.

feels likes a slowly leaking sink... one little drip at a time..

.but we'll take it!

Better than a slowly leaking ship [emoji2] that hasn’t even been Christened yet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk