Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

d9b5f4f1f85ffd9ad9a935342e1e7df9.jpg Hoping 12160 is not going to send me OFF the edge!!! Lol . I can’t wait. Full details for you all in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have the same cabin, 12160, for a B2B in April. Looking forward to your review in March. Hopefully we both did not make a mistake with the MC.

Hi all. I would like to make a polite suggestion that anybody with cabin location or related questions use Marilyn VTCruising's thread called "Where's My Cabin?". It was super nice of her to set this up and she has really helped a lot of people. Link below:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2658010

Hopefully the "Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House" thread (this one) could focus more on build pictures, and other ship related items.

Thank you. Just a suggestion.

There is an interview with Celebrity’s director of sales here from August 3. She talks about bringing 40 travel agents onto Edge for a sneak peak on September 13. I think someone else mentioned this here. Hopefully there will be some finished interior photos that “leak” on September 13!

https://www.cruisetradenews.com/celebrity-cruises-cruise-trade-partners/

There is an interview with Celebrity’s director of sales here from August 3. She talks about bringing 40 travel agents onto Edge for a sneak peak on September 13. I think someone else mentioned this here. Hopefully there will be some finished interior photos that “leak” on September 13!

https://www.cruisetradenews.com/celebrity-cruises-cruise-trade-partners/

Thanks! :D

Rooftop Garden seating photo posted in FB group by Daniel Millard.

5d397c16c22b9c68d554875fb0f213d9.jpg

Lloyd _ Sorry as your post is about the Rooftop Garden but, I have to again say, the funnel design is very striking and cool with the X. I am sure other cruise ship designs will also try to do some different and cool.

Rooftop Garden seating photo posted in FB group by Daniel Millard.

5d397c16c22b9c68d554875fb0f213d9.jpg

Thank you....

AMAZING! The X is a standout feature..better than the Orange MC

Glad we booked a dinner at the Roof top garden grill (RTGG) for a night we stay late in port...hoping for an awesome sunset!

Lloyd _ Sorry as your post is about the Rooftop Garden but, I have to again say, the funnel design is very striking and cool with the X. I am sure other cruise ship designs will also try to do some different and cool.

Is that real teak wood decking? The Edge is going be an Elegant cruise ship outside and inside. In other words she is going to be Excellent.

Waiting for this to show up on YouTube. :)

2c3b087f04cfe07834795ddd6aebc936.jpg

495195f239398978f9198fd8fc8864a9.jpg

Lloyd - Thanks for the photo updates and the video link.

My eyes could be playing tricks on me but, in the top photo the Hot Tub appears white like the renderings. In the bottom photo, the Hot Tub towards the aft appears blue to me. Perhaps more work to be done on that one or I'm looking at it wrong?

Well the dining chairs look fine. But imagine bad knees and trying to get off the bench with your legs slightly in front of you and no arms to help you lift yourself up. Clearly for younger folks.. like those pictured. Hope the staff won't mind me dragging away a dining chair for DH. I think I can get off the bench... but I am not fond of chairs that lean way back... I hope there are a few other options up there.

Well the dining chairs look fine. But imagine bad knees and trying to get off the bench with your legs slightly in front of you and no arms to help you lift yourself up. Clearly for younger folks.. like those pictured. Hope the staff won't mind me dragging away a dining chair for DH. I think I can get off the bench... but I am not fond of chairs that lean way back... I hope there are a few other options up there.

Chairs don't seem to have much cushion from what I can see and spindly legs.. ok for a quickmvisit, but we are signed up for dinner there...hope that's a diff space for dinner seating,,

, Overall this area looks awesome..going to be popular!