Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

10 hours ago, hcat said:

Thanks for posting...The view is awesome from these staterooms.  But overall the furnishings are not what I am expecting for the high prices...they have covers on the bed and couch but does not look at all  like Modern Luxury to me! Hope they are nicer in person...

PS  Can someone pls  explain the boxed comments some in foreign languages... I think they are distracting! I think I just figured out they are instagram posts, I think???

I apologize. I should have Posted an edited picture. I used my phone and was so excited I forgot to remove the text. You are correct.  The post is from Instagram. The cabin is being used by a crew member, that’s why I think everything is covered and she posted it on Instagram. 

Sorry off topic but does anyone know how to stop the emails?

I was happy before, I would get 1 single email to say there has been a comment, and I need to revisit, now I get every single comment emailed to me and its driving me batty with all the threads I'm subscribed to. please help

You have to get to your Profile..either click on your name top right or if you have Android like I do, there were 3 white bars I clicked on..Then I went through the click ons to set my  preference,.all OFF.    Sorry I cannot recall precise steps.There are more exact instructions in the " help me thread".  That's where I found  out about the 3 white bars top right.Felt dumb b/c  i have no name listed top right...

I also discovered later that  there were 2 sets of check offs so when you get to the check offs scroll all the way..right now I have no noise and no e mail..i also manually  click off notify me if there's a reply,.each time I post,.see gray area below..And please do not quote my reply...only leads to grief!

Also there is now an EDGE  Shopping Thread...for escape from board stress! Leaving this thread for Lloyd posts...etc.

Good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tushers said:

Sorry off topic but does anyone know how to stop the emails?

I was happy before, I would get 1 single email to say there has been a comment, and I need to revisit, now I get every single comment emailed to me and its driving me batty with all the threads I'm subscribed to. please help

From what I can guess (I access through the non-mobile, full site version), if you go to the top of the page near your profile name, there's a bell for notifications. There's a link there that says "notification settings." If you click that, there are columns that say what shows up under that bell and what gets emailed. 

Also, when you comment, there's a toggle switch that says "Notify me of replies" and if you don't want any notifications or emails, be sure that's off.

Or as hcat mentioned, there is a help thread floating out there. 

ETA: if you click your user name, there's also an option to manage followed content where you can change your preferences by topic/thread.

Edited by kat228

22 hours ago, LouTheGlue said:

Some info on Retail...

Whoa 

thanks for the video and I always said that this class would be different and it is. I am very surprised that they are vacheron Constantin as it’s a very high end brand. More expensive them a Rolex. But all great 👍.

Lloyd..thanks for these new pics...Cannot wait to experience the theater...awesome.

Vt...that looks like the Relaxation Room...?  Very plush, great views!

Love LLPs golden hard hat and matching shoes!

3 minutes ago, hcat said:

Lloyd..thanks for these new pics...Cannot wait to experience the theater...awesome.

Vt...that looks like the Relaxation Room...?  Very plush, great views!

Love LLPs golden hard hat and matching shoes!

Yes, I would say that it is the Relaxation area.  I hope they sell the shoes and hat in one of the shops! Her hat even has her name on it! :classic_smile:

Edited by vtcruising

1 hour ago, Getty123 said:

Whoa 

thanks for the video and I always said that this class would be different and it is. I am very surprised that they are vacheron Constantin as it’s a very high end brand. More expensive them a Rolex. But all great 👍.

Wonder if they will have high stakes gambling...if someone hits it big maybe they can shop big!

27 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Another lovely night shot. I thought about when two ships travel close by for several days and see each other from afar. Seeing the Edge from afar at night will be amazing!

92797445_edgenightgorgeous.thumb.jpg.13e67f9bdbb0fde533690b68758d0f38.jpg

AWESOME !

Definitely her better looking side!

• Like 1