Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

5 minutes ago, hcat said:

It is one big bug. IMHO...no post counts for me,  can'tt get to roll calls..must have crashed,  very long to load,  absurd spacing for cruise histories ...guess I'll post my issues where they ask for feedback and hope for improvement..

There are definitely bugs to be worked out. I turned off all the cruise histories. I will fix mine - it is too big - I liked it before when they just showed the next cruise and then you could expand it to see what other ships people had been on or were going on. It's probably there - I just have to find it - for now, I can't see anyone's history.

Just now, vtcruising said:

There are definitely bugs to be worked out. I turned off all the cruise histories. I will fix mine - it is too big - I liked it before when they just showed the next cruise and then you could expand it to see what other ships people had been on or were going on. It's probably there - I just have to find it - for now, I can't see anyone's history.

And my phone just made noise and displayed  a message when you quoted my post...that has to go! If you know how to turn that feature off, pls  let me know ...thanks

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

Sorry I missed the Floataway for Edgelings! :classic_smile:

LOL, not to worry that thread will most likely 'FloatAway' all for the better as we have Our Home back...

You were missed, along with many others who frequent here.

bon voyage

4 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

How do you turn off cruise histories? 

5 minutes ago, hcat said:

And my phone just made noise and displayed  a message when you quoted my post...that has to go! If you know how to turn that feature off, pls  let me know ...thanks

This, I believe, can be controlled in your profile settings under 'Notifications', there is a check box for sound when a post is made.

bon voyage

2 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

VT, I still see your history. I’ve deleted most of mine because the upgrade made it 20 lines long! You should still see my quote & two cruises.

Yes, I was able to push something that got rid of everyone's history so that I don't see it, but others can see mine until they do the same. It was an option this morning, but I can't find it now.

Hello, fellow Edgelings! (I LOVE that, Bo!)  I have missed everyone, and am so glad to be back with you all.  

If we can get past all the spacing that has been added to everyone's Cruise History, I think we will be ok.  :classic_ohmy:

As with everything else, time will tell.  At least we are back and up and running.  Life is good, cruising is better!  *LOL* 

Thanks VT. Maybe I was was too hasty when deleting most of my unimpressive cruise history lol, but I couldn’t stand the extra lines. I’ll look for “history control” you found, but they seem to still be fixing things anyway:classic_smile:

Edited by Silkroad

9 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Yes, I was able to push something that got rid of everyone's history so that I don't see it, but others can see mine until they do the same. It was an option this morning, but I can't find it now.

I think I found it.  Where the signature is, to the very right, is a small x, highlight that and it asks you if you want to turn of signatures.  You can turn off, just the signature of the person for the post you are in or turn off all signatures. 

So, vtcruising, I turned yours off and now I don't see any x or anywhere where I can turn yours back on.  Maybe that's why you can't find it now.

2 minutes ago, ecslady said:

I think I found it.  Where the signature is, to the very right, is a small x, highlight that and it asks you if you want to turn of signatures.  You can turn off, just the signature of the person for the post you are in or turn off all signatures. 

So, vtcruising, I turned yours off and now I don't see any x or anywhere where I can turn yours back on.  Maybe that's why you can't find it now.

Yes, I found it under the same place - I can see where I can turn them back on, if desired. Hope they will add the feature back where we can look at an individual's history with a touch of a button.

hcat, I found the noise control where Bo said it would be. Click on your screen name in upper right corner of screen (above threads). Go to account settings and you will see notifications way to the right under other. Click on that and way at the bottom you will can uncheck the sound option.

14 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

This, I believe, can be controlled in your profile settings under 'Notifications', there is a check box for sound when a post is made.

bon voyage

Thanks..I will take care of it...

I only use sound on my phone for text and e  mail alerts..and turn it all off at 9 p.m.  Affords me a quieter world!

4 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Here is a recent video from a crew member joining Edge from another Celebrity ship. I will also try to post some screenshots if I can.

Courtesy - Dimas Adhitya

5191888C-A504-47EF-80AD-1268ED5F9A4A.jpeg

6CA2F68C-CA98-4496-B513-3AE2993652D7.jpeg

010DDEC5-F16D-42C5-A2A3-B2ABB8899422.jpeg

95924316-594C-4B60-AAF7-22337485DB65.jpeg

FD8DBE29-5844-460D-B1DA-94DC191CD5C8.jpeg

I saw this video earlier today - it's neat how thrilled he was with his cabin. I wish I could understand his language.

8 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Yes, I found it under the same place - I can see where I can turn them back on, if desired. Hope they will add the feature back where we can look at an individual's history with a touch of a button.

So how do you turn it back on?

24 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

bon voyage

Can,t find my name or my profile...found something that reviewed all my recent posts...I did not care for that tracking  very much!  Sorry fellow Edgelings...no idea what I am doing!

49 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

LOL, not to worry that thread will most likely 'FloatAway' all for the better as we have Our Home back...

You were missed, along with many others who frequent here.

bon voyage

I still can't find it - could you post a link please? I want to see what I missed. :classic_smile: