Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

14 minutes ago, hcat said:

Can,t find my name or my profile...found something that reviewed all my recent posts...I did not care for that tracking  very much!  Sorry fellow Edgelings...no idea what I am doing!

I do not want to do this post by post..where is the name  located and notification settings.. wont bother you folks here..but wont be posting much  if I cant get this worked our..

8 minutes ago, hcat said:

I do not want to do this post by post..where is the name  located and notification settings.. wont bother you folks here..but wont be posting much  if I cant get this worked our..

I’m not sure what you are trying to do but would like to help.

12 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I still can't find it - could you post a link please? I want to see what I missed. :classic_smile:

VT I think it’s gone. I believe none of the posts in Floataway Lounge, during the update period, were saved. There weren’t very many posts anyway.

1 minute ago, beachbunny6 said:

And, I am getting NO email notifications, even though I have it set to get them all!  :classic_wacko:

Beachbunny, I’m experiencing about a ten minute lag between posts and emails. I seem to be receiving emails only when my post is quoted.

14 minutes ago, Oville said:

I’m not sure what you are trying to do but would like to help.

Thank you and everyone else..my Edge friends for help and offers to help

I went to the CC  Help thread...Because my phone is Android  and no name is listed up top at right, I had to look for three white bars upper right  and then went from there.  I was able to turn off all the notifications by e mail, pop ups and sound.. They were very helpful so hope it works out  I just received 2 pop ups about replies that I ignored but hope they go away. Just deleted all the e mail notifications as well..was surprised to see them!

Some folks like all that stuff  but I am not much into tech .. more interested in people which is why I participate on the boards..

So now I can focus on my roll calls and EDGE...

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DachshundsRule said:

I can hardly read the small lightweight typefaces - even the bold headers! Help!

Use the bold feature...highlight text and hit the big B at left

that's much better, isn't it

the Help thread is also mentioning making fonts larger..good luck!

12 minutes ago, britsbest said:

Close to leaving CC for a while. I changed notifications settings to daily email but still getting email for each thread I follow every time a post is made. 

You can just say No Notifications..never needed them...you xan follow what you want on your own..would be a shame for you to give up...I almost did but there is help!

6 minutes ago, hcat said:

Thank you and everyone else..my Edge friends for help and offers to help

I went to the CC  Help thread...Because my phone is Android  and no name is listed up top at right, I had to look for three white bars upper right  and then went from there.  I was able to turn off all the notifications by e mail, pop ups and sound.. They were very helpful so hope it works out  I just received 2 pop ups about replies that I ignored but hope they go away. Just deleted all the e mail notifications as well..was surprised to see them!

Some folks like all that stuff  but I am not much into tech .. more interested in people which is why I participate on the boards..

So now I can focus on my roll calls and EDGE...

Nice work!! :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

Beachbunny, I’m experiencing about a ten minute lag between posts and emails. I seem to be receiving emails only when my post is quoted.

I get an email for every post, even if I haven’t been back on the thread.  Lots of email notifications. 

16 minutes ago, MVPinBoynton said:

I get an email for every post, even if I haven’t been back on the thread.  Lots of email notifications. 

I'm getting no alerts, plus my signature is gone.  I do see a easier photo attachments

Edited by floridatravelersforlife