Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

2 hours ago, jsea said:

Thank you - very helpful!

25 minutes of high quality b-roll footage from throughout Edge:

Saw this posted on another site. Doesn't cover every part of the ship like the Retreat but it was very well done. The ship has really come together.

12 minutes ago, kearney said:

You know it was the Affluent Journey guy who put out those early videos of IV and sky suite... the only decent info on what the cabin was going to be like.... for the longest time.

Yes, they were very helpful for the longest time.  Now we get to see the "real" thing.  

2 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

A look at some Eden performers. Looks a bit...eclectic..

REALLY not for us. I don't think we'll be spending much time in here if the vibe is that strange. I would like to find a spot with a nice cocktail and not be bothered by performers, but only time will tell.

4 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Yes, it does look eclectic and I believe that I will enjoy it... I know my spouse will not and few others in the party, but that is fine...

Thank you for sharing.

bon voyage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, britsbest said:

Or a few special smokes!

That is no smoking on Celebrity or no unknown brand cigarettes / smokes.

Just kidding please enjoy your cruise...Just sit back and  relax on The Edge and let Eden and her many performances and singers

just mezzanine your eyes and senses.

Edited by cruise47

8 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Yes, shows at Eden look eclectic. I like this but I don't think my husband does. The drinks at this place also look pretty out there IMO but goes with the theme.  I think this area will have mixed reviews.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ecslady said:

eclectic....does not even begin to describe it! Wonder how well it will be received after a while.

My cruise is not until March. Maybe somethings will be tweak after a few months based on how well /bad they were received.

2 minutes ago, MVPinBoynton said:

I thought the Eden performers to be rather strange. I sure wouldn’t wNt them around while eating. The venue itself is quite lovely. 

The drinks are rather interesting, but too small. 

I had to pause the YT video by Affluent Journeys to see the different drinks and the only one I might try is the Shaman. My husband thought the Velt? sounded good.

1 hour ago, Sandy1975 said:

I had to pause the YT video by Affluent Journeys to see the different drinks and the only one I might try is the Shaman. My husband thought the Velt? sounded good.

I had the Shaman. It was pretty good. I think the drinks might be smaller on this cruise since they are all free. I sure hope so.  

1 hour ago, MVPinBoynton said:

I had the Shaman. It was pretty good. I think the drinks might be smaller on this cruise since they are all free. I sure hope so.  

They better be since even the premium drink package will not cover all of the cost of the drink.

Thanks you Vtcruising, I saw the photo with the bed by the window(balcony).

If you were a hotel chain or in the service industry. I would rate you a solid Five Star.☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Thanks You For your assistance. Please enjoy your cruise.