Final balance payment help.

Hi, all just wanted to ask for some help as we know there are many experts out there. We had a reminder from RCL that our final balance payment is due in 6 weeks-ish so we decided to settle the balance but have not been able to find a way to pay it online :confused:

The email we received advises we can pay via My Cruise Account, but we have not been able to find a link via Manage My Booking or as the FAQs says via My Cruises. Are we missing something :confused:

Thanks for any assistance.

I would just call in your payment. With all the problems they seem to have with their site, I would feel better speaking with someone about my final payment and knowing it was taken care of. As stated, because of the Holidays and being a weekend, this could be the reason your not seeing the payment tab. We use a local TA so have not done a payment online to know what the page shows.

While I find doing some things online much more convenient, I always call to make final payment. Then I am sure to ask them to send me the invoice showing the zero balance.

If I remember to do it, I don't let them hang up until I see the invoice pop up in my emailbox.

:)

While I find doing some things online much more convenient, I always call to make final payment. Then I am sure to ask them to send me the invoice showing the zero balance.

If I remember to do it, I don't let them hang up until I see the invoice pop up in my emailbox.

:)

Excellent answer.

I always call my Royal CVP or C&A to make final payment. I have one due Jan. 8 so most likely will take care of that tomorrow.

Like MM, I insist they remain on line until I have a copy of paid in full invoice which I then copy for my files which I take with me on the cruise. I have had the need for the copies on more than 1 occasion.

MM, don't you think the cabins on Oasis were decorated by "Plain Jane?" There was nothing inspiring or soothing in our Boardwalk Balcony cabin in Dec.

When we sailed Allure we had ocean balcony so I guess I was busy enjoyin the ocean view and didn't observe the cabin.