RCL's "1-2 Free" Deal Saved us BIG TIME!!!!!!

johnjen

It's only on for TWO MORE DAYS.

If you have an existing booking, call them NOW to apply this, you may save some money.

We booked the upcoming June 2017 cruise last June on ANTHEM - I couldn't believe how much money this has saved us!

Do this NOW before time runs out - not sure if there's rules on posting amount I saved but it's the biggest saving I've ever experienced with RCL!

Let me know if my advice saved you money! I wish all of you the best - and if you're on Brilliance June 30th, DO THIS NOW!!!! Just make sure that the original price you paid is more than the potential price drop you might earn from this awesome deal!!!

They had this same sale last June. I booked an OS only $150 more than the JS is now on same cruise, no OS or GS available now. I thought it was a great deal then. Now not so much. Our cruise is not until Jan. 2018 though.

Thanks for the info. We just saved over $1,000.00 on our next cruise. :D

Doing my Happy Dance!:cool:

This is what I love about cruise critic...glad it helped. I've had so much great advice from others like this...paying it back!

This is what I love about cruise critic...glad it helped. I've had so much great advice from others like this...paying it back!

Although, this "sale" does not save me anything:( since I always book our cruises about 2 years out, I am sure it is helping a lot of people who booked later!!:rolleyes: So, thanks for taking the time to spread the news about your good savings!!:cool:

It's only on for TWO MORE DAYS.

If you have an existing booking, call them NOW to apply this, you may save some money.

We booked the upcoming June 2017 cruise last June on ANTHEM - I couldn't believe how much money this has saved us!

Do this NOW before time runs out - not sure if there's rules on posting amount I saved but it's the biggest saving I've ever experienced with RCL!

Let me know if my advice saved you money! I wish all of you the best - and if you're on Brilliance June 30th, DO THIS NOW!!!! Just make sure that the original price you paid is more than the potential price drop you might earn from this awesome deal!!!

Just utilized this deal. According to the RC Web site, we saved over $1,000 on our April 2017 cruise on the Allure. We were fortunate to come across some vacation money after the holidays and I just booked last night. Not sure how it compares to booking earlier but seemed like a nice deal!

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I have 2 cruises already booked and checked the sale. Not even close to what I paid, both were significantly higher on this sale. Good to hear it "did" work out for others. I'm always checking for price drops any way, I can usually snag at least one price drop after the initial booking.

I'm truly sorry the deal isn't working out for some of you. I too remember seeing similar offers in the past, before thinking about applying it's interesting to see if you'll save money or wasting your time.

Although, this "sale" does not save me anything:( since I always book our cruises about 2 years out, I am sure it is helping a lot of people who booked later!!:rolleyes: So, thanks for taking the time to spread the news about your good savings!!:cool:

We booked this upcoming cruise last year in June. I'd consider this booking "early" since it'll be a year out from booking when we cruise.

Edited by johnjen

Since we didn't book until very recently for our cruise in Jan 18, the 3rd night free/Kids sail free sale allowed our group (3A, 4K) to go from 3 Balcony rooms to a Royal Family Suite on Oasis for an additional $400. That is until I made the "mistake" of asking about an Aquatheatre Suite just because I had to know the cost. And now we're going to spoil the kids for cruising forever.