What is your favorite part about cruising?

BoiiMcFly

What is it you look forward to the most when getting on a cruise?

Being waited on.

Unpacking just once to visit different places.

Being waited on.

Having restaurants and entertainment easily accessible without having to drive there.

Being waited on.

Being waited on.

Unpacking just once to visit different places.

Being waited on.

Having restaurants and entertainment easily accessible without having to drive there.

Being waited on.

Ditto plus being away from work, e-mails, meetings and phone calls. Eat, nap, eat, relax, eat, sleep.

Sailing in and out of ports.. the town might be a dump and the dock ugly, but as soon as you creep silently away from the pier, everything changes... and then gazing at the scenery as we pull out into sea from the harbour and into the first real waves, makes you forget the uglier parts.

I'm with the not having to re-pack every day or two, but still waking up with new sights (and sites) to see.

Watching my husband *really* relax, especially when a few sea-days come before the first port.

Having nothing I HAVE to do! other than be at the tour meeting place of course.

I love how effortless it is, once you board the ship. Meals are prepared, rooms are cleaned, beds are made, someone else is navigating and driving and parking, entertainment is ready. I can do everything I want, or nothing at all. I can get up early or sleep in. I can eat once...or twice...or more! If I like the food, I can have more, or if I don't like it I can ask for something else.

I used to do a lot of land tours and although I did enjoy them all, the packing and unpacking every day did get old. With the cruise ship, you unpack once and the hotel moves from place to place, until you have to pack up and leave. I also love the sea days. as they are so relaxing. Just sit with a good book and watch the ocean or sea slide by.

Pretty much the same things I like about RVing. Unpack, set up the room to suit me, emerge to see new places, eat fancy or plain or snack when hungry, sleep when tired, play when in that mood. Plus the ocean! I love Wyoming but I was born and raised in Florida and I miss the water.

Unpacking once and waking up in a different place every day.

Watching the ocean...day or night.

Being able to walk up somewhere and get a bite to eat...usual mealtimes or at any hour of the day or night.

Waking up to a phone call saying my morning coffee is on it's way.

Having a nice meal with my family hearing what they did that day.

Seeing a show and being 2 minutes from my cabin when it's over.

Not having to feel guilty about taking a nap during the middle of the day..on a lounge by the pool while we sail to the next port.

Going to my cabin and finding my bed is ready for me to crawl into after another wonderful day.

Going to breakfast and having something besides a breakfast bar.

Someone refilling my coffee cup and clearing the table and cleaning up after my meals....the meals that I didn't cook.

Being asked if I'd like a second dessert.

Sitting on the beach and knowing that I'm not the one that will be washing the sand out of that beach towel.

Sitting in the sun and knowing that someone is going to come by and bring me a fruity drink.

Finding fresh towels ready every day...that I didn't have to wash and fold.

Finding wonderful adventures on each of the ports. Always something new to explore and see.