Your favourite drink ?

peach_cruise

My favorite drink was the Fresca Picante from the Molecular Bar. That thing was fantastic. My favorite cocktail that you can still get is only available in Sushi on 5. Don't recall the name but it was made with Jalepeno infused vodka. It was very good and my next cruise I will see if the bartender in the world class bar will make them for me. No luck on the last one, the bar staff was terrible on that cruise. There was a cocktail I liked in the Sky Lounge, I think it was the Leo. I don't recall what was in it other than scotch but I sorta remember knocking a few of them back:D I also like a Painkiller when out at the pool, but I have to teach the bartenders how to make it every cruise. They don't measure anything so it's hit or miss with that one.

Blue Moon & Lemon Drop Martinis sound fabulous... we may have to split our time in March between the Martini Bar & Café Al Bacio.

I agree w/ all - my favorite drink is my next one & the drinks are definitely where my extra calories come from on the trip - I pack in a year's worth of drinks over a couple of weeks on the cruise... Cheers All :)

Is the martini bar included with the classic package???

No.you would need to upgrade to get the martinis at the martini bar. I think the martinis are $12 so only drinking one a day would make it worth while to upgrade.

And they are so good!!

Laura

A few years ago while cruising, (in the R Bar on Freedom of the Seas), I discovered that I absolutely LOVE lemon drop martinis. Then last year sailed with X for the first time and saw the Martini Bar on Connie, and was over the top excited to have a bar dedicated to my new favorite type of drink! Throughout the cruise, I probably tried them all, but the lemon drop is still my favorite.

What is a Frozen Aspen?

Agree . Lemon Drop Martini at the Martini Bar . Love it..........

Margarita made with Cointreau, Silver Patron and muddled lime.

G&T with lime made with Number 10.

My wife likes Cosmo with Grey Goose, Cointreau and muddled lime.

You can get them anywhere but do vary a little depending on the barman.

I've never had the Lychee Martini - but I love it in everything else - so will have to try in March :)

It's pretty darn good. I also had them make my travel companion a birthday cake martini on her birthday. Not on the menu but they know how to make one and that was pretty yummy too.

Next time I will ask if they know how to make key lime pie martini and Boston creme pie martini. They are really good too.

Laura

• 4 months later...
I had Classic Package and mudslides were my favorite.

I don't understand how Mudslides are included on the Classic Package if they include Bailey's and Bailey's is only listed on the Premium Package. There does not seem to be any Irish Cream Liquor listed on the Classic Package.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Can someone clarify that they still are on the Classic Package, or has it changed since this was posted?

Thanks.

I don't understand how Mudslides are included on the Classic Package if they include Bailey's and Bailey's is only listed on the Premium Package. There does not seem to be any Irish Cream Liquor listed on the Classic Package.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Can someone clarify that they still are on the Classic Package, or has it changed since this was posted?

Thanks.

I was wondering the same thing about frozen toasted almonds. I always enjoyed them on the classic package b4 the changes.. Are they still available on the classic package without extra charges?

Everyone in our up loves the Aspen coffee drinks. Does anyone know if it's included in the classic drink packages? If not looks like we have a decision to make.

It's not, but now you can pay the difference so I think one will be like $1.18 per drink when you ahve the Classic Package as a perk so unless you have 10 a day not worth it to upgrade just for this type of drink:D