A Nice Change for LCV Members

Keystonetraveler

LCV members get some free Internet minutes that vary with the level of LCV status However, they have been of no value for those who purchase the unlimited Internet package. When I boarded the Quest last week (January 26, 2017), I was pleasantly surprised that my 90 free minutes equated to $100 off the cost of the unlimited Internet package. I was told the change started with this cruise. I assume the size of the discount varies with the number of free minutes, but I do not know this for sure.

LCV members get some free Internet minutes that vary with the level of LCV status However, they have been of no value for those who purchase the unlimited Internet package. When I boarded the Quest last week (January 26, 2017), I was pleasantly surprised that my 90 free minutes equated to $100 off the cost of the unlimited Internet package. I was told the change started with this cruise. I assume the size of the discount varies with the number of free minutes, but I do not know this for sure.

Nice. Thanks for letting us know.

Glad it's now on Quest. It was trialled on Journey at the end of 2016 and was in place when I boarded on the 23rd December. It would suggest it's now permanent. A much better arrangement. Equivalent USD discount is given according to how many free minutes you have up to a maximum of $150. This includes suites.

We are due to join the Quest next month for 12 days and have the Discover Plus allowance (125mins) for a V2 cabin, just wondered if you know how much discount this equates to and how much the unlimited package is?

We are due to join the Quest next month for 12 days and have the Discover Plus allowance (125mins) for a V2 cabin, just wondered if you know how much discount this equates to and how much the unlimited package is?

Steve, the discounts are directly related to how many free minutes you get for your level so Discoverer Plus (it's actually 120 minutes) would get a $120 discount. The price of the unlimited for my trip was $19.95 per day thus if it were the same on your cruise you'd pay $239.40 less $120.

Adventurer - 30 minutes - $30 discount

Explorer - 60 minutes - $60 discount

Discoverer - 90 minutes - $90 discount

Discover Plus - 120 minutes - $120 discount

Discoverer Platinum - 150 minutes - $150 discount

Suite benefit - 235 minutes - $150 discount

If you are staying in a suite and have LCV status too you just get the one discount for the maximum $150.

Are all these packages and offers limited to one device? So someone with more than one (e.g. Suite plus LCV) could use one for an unlimited upgrade discount and keep the other for a second device?

Yes, the U/L package is for one device, but in the scenario you mention one could be used for the U/L and the other keep the access code for use on another device with the minutes.

Would the credit for LCV minutes be applied if one of the "More to Love" packages is purchased (we had to purchased it as the free "More to Love" was offered long after we booked)? Unlimited internet access is included in the packages.

I booked bogoho package last year but no mention of minutes for Internet! I'm an LCV member but I have never been told I have any minutes at all! I would love to get some time. ..how do i find out what if anything I'm entitled to?

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Forums mobile app

When you check into your stateroom on board ship, there should an envelope containing a letter from the Le Club Voyage Host(ess) on board detailing the number of minutes you are eligible to based on your level in the club. This is accompanied with a code to enter into your computer/tablet. Phil's previous post above details the minutes each level is entitled to.

Hope this helps

Steve

Would the credit for LCV minutes be applied if one of the "More to Love" packages is purchased (we had to purchased it as the free "More to Love" was offered long after we booked)? Unlimited internet access is included in the packages.

I'd like to know this as well! Would be an added incentive to book a package.

We will be in a suite on our next Azamara cruise and we each get the 240 minutes. My DW doesnt use the internet and I usually use both codes. Anybody know if we can bundle the 2 $150 allowance and get $300 off one unlimited package?? We will be on a 17 day itinerary so unlimited would cost me $40 if we could get the $300 off a single package. Thanks,

We will be in a suite on our next Azamara cruise and we each get the 240 minutes. My DW doesnt use the internet and I usually use both codes. Anybody know if we can bundle the 2 $150 allowance and get $300 off one unlimited package?? We will be on a 17 day itinerary so unlimited would cost me $40 if we could get the $300 off a single package. Thanks,

No you can't. $150 discount is the maximum that can be applied to each unlimited package.