Cruise Planner Sale

If you are thinking of making a purchase through the cruise planner you might want to make it this weekend as a lot of things are on sale.

Surf and stream back to $8.99 for 1 device

Refreshment package back to $19.99

Chops to $30

Those are just a few that I noticed. The prices may be off by a bit as I was trying to convert from CDN to what seemed like the price would be in US.

Thanks Happycruiser1234 for the original post.:)

Thank you Ken. The Deluxe Beverage Package is also reduced to $38 from $44/person/day for our April, 2017 cruise.

While I previously booked this price, and the Voom at $8.99, I told people on our Roll Call about it. Thanks again for posting this.

If you are thinking of making a purchase through the cruise planner you might want to make it this weekend as a lot of things are on sale.

Surf and stream back to $8.99 for 1 device

Refreshment package back to $19.99

Chops to $30

Those are just a few that I noticed. The prices may be off by a bit as I was trying to convert from CDN to what seemed like the price would be in US.

Thanks Happycruiser1234 for the original post.:)

Ken, If I prepay for the 14 day TA @$8.99 per day, do I still have access to my 2 days for free D+ benefit?

We had free VOOM on MJ due to the original promotion, slightly different scenario, and my D+ coupon was still available.

Thank you Ken. The Deluxe Beverage Package is also reduced to $38 from $44/person/day for our April' date=' 2017 cruise.

While I previously booked this price, and the Voom at $8.99, I told people on our Roll Call about it. Thanks again for posting this.[/quote']

Are you actually seeing these prices now on your cruise planner page? I see nothing about a sale on my page for our cruise in August.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Ken, If I prepay for the 14 day TA @$8.99 per day, do I still have access to my 2 days for free D+ benefit?

We had free VOOM on MJ due to the original promotion, slightly different scenario, and my D+ coupon was still available.

Yes, you still get to use the D+ benefits as well. For the days you choose to use your coupons you would then have access to 2 devices.

I end up doing this every cruise, buy the kids the package then use our D coupons for self and Vikki. I actually had the same question on our last cruise as I had purchased the package ahead of time in my name instead of the kids but it worked out fine.

Are you actually seeing these prices now on your cruise planner page? I see nothing about a sale on my page for our cruise in August.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I see the prices for my March Harmony cruise. There wasn't any notice about a sale, I just noticed that when checking the prices they were lower than yesterday.

It seems like as a cruise approaches and they haven't sold the expected amount of packages they lower the price.

We show a price reduction for internet packages and the refreshment package for our April cruise but nothing has changed for our August cruise.

Weird. For my Allure cruise in March, the only options are 1 device or 4 devices. 2 isn't offered at all.

Now, the price for 1 device went down today to 7.49 per day, so that's pretty cheap, but I'm surprised I don't have a 2 device option.

For my March HOTS cruise the last sale (a couple of months ago) I got was Surf/Stream for $8.99 one device...are you saying it's now $7.49 for the same or just Surf :confused:

Thank you Ken. The Deluxe Beverage Package is also reduced to $38 from $44/person/day for our April' date=' 2017 cruise...[/quote']

Which ship are you on? I just logged into cruise planner for our 4/15/17 cruise on Harmony and the Deluxe is still showing $48 per day...

I see the internet as 30% off for my sailing next month on Anthem (11.49/day CAD for 1 device surf & Stream), but nothing on Deluxe drink package beyond the 20% off that it has been for awhile ($63/day CAD). Refreshment shows as $23.58/day CAD - it does not say it that is a sale price but I believe it is.

Also nothing additional on Deluxe drink packages for my 11/25/2017 Sailing on Freedom - Deluxe is still 20% off ($58/day CAD). Refresehment is $34/day CAD. 1 device service & stream on that sailing shows 30% off @ $15.71/ day CAD).

I called RCL and they said there was a promo for 30% off Refreshment package and UP TO 30% off on Deluxe for select Australian & Caribbean for sailings between 2/15/17 and 8/31/2017

I see the internet as 30% off for my sailing next month on Anthem (11.49/day CAD for 1 device surf & Stream), but nothing on Deluxe drink package beyond the 20% off that it has been for awhile ($63/day CAD). Refreshment shows as $23.58/day CAD - it does not say it that is a sale price but I believe it is.

Also nothing additional on Deluxe drink packages for my 11/25/2017 Sailing on Freedom - Deluxe is still 20% off ($58/day CAD). Refresehment is $34/day CAD. 1 device service & stream on that sailing shows 30% off @ $15.71/ day CAD).

I called RCL and they said there was a promo for 30% off Refreshment package and UP TO 30% off on Deluxe for select Australian & Caribbean for sailings between 2/15/17 and 8/31/2017

While this is an actual sale I find it kind of funny that they really don't advertise it and it seems that most who find out about it already have the packages purchased at the higher rate and then simply cancel and rebook.

Are you actually seeing these prices now on your cruise planner page? I see nothing about a sale on my page for our cruise in August
Yes

Which ship are you on? I just logged into cruise planner for our 4/15/17 cruise on Harmony and the Deluxe is still showing $48 per day...
Grandeur

I agree that this sale, so far, is ship specific.

This will likely only apply to certain sailings.

Just talked to RCL.....The sale is not on every sailing. fortunately it is on mine on Adventure OTS in two weeks. Six packages saved $50 each for the deluxe packages. $300 banked for other "Adventures"

Good luck to all.