"LIVE" from the Navigator 2/12/2017

niksmom630

Woo hoo, Cozumel! Are you brining us to Nacho today Chris?

Yes, the pictures look amazing. It makes me realize I need to upgrade from a 6 to a 7. Lisa just got one so I'm a little jealous of both of you.

5f78724be27c464beaa23b63e1d98226.jpg

[emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your pictures are posting perfectly by the way, and I am soaking up every single one! We will be on this same cruise the end of March, with the exact same plans as you - staying on the ship in Nassau and going to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. Thanks so much for the preview!

We haven't sailed RCCL in quite a number of years, been hanging on Celebrity, but going on NOTS for the Transatlantic in late April.

SO, on the MDR menu, am I to understand that there are price adders for some of the menu items???

Like a filet or lobster?? I saw no other beef on the "non-charge" menu?

Am I misunderstanding what I saw?

Also, I have to say, the breakfast room service menu looked very sparse.. No bagel, no omelette?

YIKES.

I'm on Navigator on the Transatlantic as well. Looking forward to a great cruise. I've only been on Serenade before B2B last October / November. There was always steak, beef available on the MDR menu. The Chops Filet was an extra cost offering. If the food is as good on Navigator as it was on the Serenade cruise I'll be happy.

Sent from my F8331 using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us! If you have a moment' date=' could you post the martini menu from the R Bar? I've heard, like we have seen on other menus, the price is up to $14 so we pay the extra if we have the drink package. Thanks![/quote']

Sure, I'll stop by the R Bar this evening

Just got back onboard and it was an awesome day in Cozumel. The taxi fare for three people was $17 to Nachi.

DH got an hour massage on the beach for $75...they also rented the floating mats for $7, but there were not many takers. Water was a bit choppy today

084d202d28a9898e94648b37b571cd71.jpg

31e7c47ebe79987966cc5717d964f726.jpg0319d9729fe64b8fa0dc58416bfb93cf.jpg

40571f80c333b7ccf170c7199d172e8e.jpg

34106454ebf1f6a45ef163ad21f8b501.jpg

Ok question.... we are measley good members but got a FANTASTIC deal on the royal suite for 2018 cruise. Question is I know we have access to the CL for all of our amenities, do so we get granted access to DL or is that limited only to Diamond status guests?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

Huh.... I don't know to be honest. We really don't frequent either one since the advent of the drink vouchers. The concierge lounge is tiny, and it's an interior room.

Pictured below:

4c029eaff445065e9566bfc460763793.jpg

Maybe one of our forum experts like Bob could chime in

These are the best photos I've seen that detail the differences in Windjammer between Freedom and Voyager class. You can easily see how Windjammer on Freedom was made larger by increasing the aft and side overhangs.

Great photos!

Maybe one of our forum experts like Bob could chime in

My understanding had been that suite guests only had access to the SL/CL and not the DL. However, I've read several reports here indicating that a suite guest's SeaPass card opened the DL. So maybe this is yet another thing that varies ship to ship.

These are the best photos I've seen that detail the differences in Windjammer between Freedom and Voyager class. You can easily see how Windjammer on Freedom was made larger by increasing the aft and side overhangs.

Great photos!

Thanks, Bob. [emoji4] I was noticing the exact same thing

Tonight's menu

3d0334aa74a2bd2bf1bb5001d36d5be7.jpg

Strange that the main section highlighting the mushroom mentions "our own spectacular Chicken Gyoza entree plate", yet the Chicken Gyoza is not listed as an available entree. I see the Shrimp Gyoza, but not the Chicken Gyoza. I wonder if one can ask for the chicken entree specifically?

Two lines, about 8-10 deep for boogie boarding...but I would imagine it would be safe to double that if you are on a spring break cruise. We were on a 5 day Nav cruise over spring break once, and there were 1200 passengers under the age of 25. The demographic is pretty different on this sailing

474d8f56446dca4b3767462876a363bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for this! hoping the stand-up line is not too bad as it will not be divided into two. Excellent pictures, loving the review!

Thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us! If you have a moment' date=' could you post the martini menu from the R Bar? I've heard, like we have seen on other menus, the price is up to $14 so we pay the extra if we have the drink package. Thanks![/quote']

cf09df2a54873cf31673acbed18daae9.jpg

fcf063439eb27eaf6fc47ba54b4b6447.jpg

Hope these are legible. Having to send them in small because anything larger is failing to post.

I also took photos of the Boleros menus....maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow [emoji12]

We had the craziest little storm on the horizon tonight. Wish I would have had my real camera with me [emoji12] the winds on deck were pretty powerful, it took all I had to hang on to my phone!

8c155bfd5b06c5283579f96a3350143e.jpg