Can't get onto boards for individual ships

bucky0926

Boards have been a mess this morning. The ships listed to the right are merely shortcuts to a search for that particular ship name. Also, posts are showing as zero even though there are posts on the thread. Lots to fix.

To the right of this board is has all the ships that re in the RCI fleet. I could get into them yesterday but not today. It says fatal error. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

This website is having serious problems today. All you can do is try later, maybe they will have fixed it.

I thought I was the only one because when I came back to look it said 0 replies which I can see is not true. Good thing because I was getting ready to curse out my computer again (it doesn't fix it buts makes me feel better).

Any how this is the error I'm geting:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://10.210.200.171:5672 (Connection refused)' in /var/www/html/includes/search/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Wire/IO/StreamIO.php:135 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: PhpAmqpLib\Wire\IO\StreamIO->error_handler(2, 'stream_socket_c...', '/var/www/html/i...', 135, Array) #1 /var/www/html/includes/search/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Wire/IO/StreamIO.php(135): stream_socket_client('tcp://10.210.20...', 111, 'Connection refu...', 3, 4, Resource id #53) #2 /var/www/html/includes/search/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Connection/AbstractConnection.php(196): PhpAmqpLib\Wire\IO\StreamIO->connect() #3 /var/www/html/includes/search/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Connection/AbstractConnection.php(180): PhpAmqpLib\Connection\AbstractConnection->connect() #4 /var/www/html/includes/search/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Connection/AMQPStreamConnection.php(60): PhpAmqpLib in /var/www/html/includes/search/vendor/php-amqplib/php-amqplib/PhpAmqpLib/Wire/IO/StreamIO.php on line 135

• 5 months later...
One thing which is not just an issue today - those ship shortcuts on the right do not list Ovation, and haven't since I started thinking about a cruise on her and noticed the omission.

Pat

I don't know why, but it takes a long while before the search shortcuts are updated.

One thing which is not just an issue today - those ship shortcuts on the right do not list Ovation, and haven't since I started thinking about a cruise on her and noticed the omission.

Pat

I know when she came out was never added then, haven't ever looked since maybe still hasn't...