Multiply Threads?

hollon

Has anyone else noticed there are multiple threads w/ the same title? Just wondering

The site has been malfunctioning badly since last evening. People are not easily seeing their own posts, so they are repeating.

The site has been malfunctioning badly since last evening. People are not easily seeing their own posts, so they are repeating.

All they need to do is "refresh" and their post will show up. When they hit submit, the white screen of death will appear. I just back out and then refresh the page to see or edit my post.

All they need to do is "refresh" and their post will show up. When they hit submit, the white screen of death will appear. I just back out and then refresh the page to see or edit my post.

This typically works, but the app is not working either.... I almost did a double post b/c a previous comment did not show up on the thread in the app. I checked here - just in case - and it was posted on the browser, but not in the app.

Yes, us veterans have fought the white screen of death many times before. New format same enemy!:o:eek::D

JC