Luminae and breakfast options

39august

I presume Suites can also access Blu for breakfast if they desired (and space available) - I know suites had access to Blu for dinners.

Yes they can.

Luminae is also open for lunch on sea days and embarkation day.

We were also told that on port days we could eat in Bistro on 5 at no charge, we found out late in our cruise but did do that one day.

I didn't realize suite guests could go to Blu when space is available, has anyone done that recently?

We were also told that on port days we could eat in Bistro on 5 at no charge, we found out late in our cruise but did do that one day.

I didn't realize suite guests could go to Blu when space is available, has anyone done that recently?

Yes, we just got off the Equinox on February 10th and we ate in Blu every night.

We dined at Blu as a suite guest without any problems, we were told that Royal, Signature, Reflection and Penthouse guests basically don't have to worry about space availability as that a table will be made available during the evening.

We dined at Blu as a suite guest without any problems, we were told that Royal, Signature, Reflection and Penthouse guests basically don't have to worry about space availability as that a table will be made available during the evening.

We were in a wonderful S1 corner aft suite and ate in Blu several times for dinner:D and breakfast:D without a problem. In fact, Blu was very happy to have us and the food, along with the service was fantastic!:D Furthermore, our table was also by a window, so I doubt if the level of suite makes that big of a difference, although the time might be a factor...We were told that suite guests are always welcome unless there was an issue with the time or possibly number of guests for a particular time. We had our butler make our reservations... Go Blu!

Edited by Lastdance

When they eliminated Bistro on Five and turned into Sushi on Five. However, if you are entitled to unlimited specialty dining then Sushi on Five is included.

The $29 / day Unlimited Specialty Dining plan has been eliminated.

If you stay in the right suite you get unlimited specialty dining:

From the Celebrity site: "Signature Suites, Royal Suites, Penthouse Suites, and Reflection Suites have multiple complimentary benefits- including complimentary premium beverage package, unlimited complimentary specialty dining, unlimited internet access, and complimentary mini-bar stocked with beer, soda, andwater daily."

Cheers!