Lanyards

Mrsdigi

When we Checked in on the Allure last August you could purchase new and sale lanyards at the Kiosk after you had your picture taken and before you went up the elevator

Sea pass cards could not be used.

They gladly took a credit card.

Got a nifty blingy lanyard $5.00 before tax.

Bought a total of three, and were cheaper their even with tax, than on board.

Of course the cheapest ones are at Wall Mart

Do not purchase one with a metal magnetic clasp though it will de-activate the sea pass card, happened to me. with the one I bought at Office mas.

Enjoy

Safe travels.

• 11 months later...

We had one of those "cool" cruising teens that didn't want the lanyard. After 3 lost Seapass cards in less than 2 days, she asked for a lanyard. She got tired of standing in line at Guest Services to get a replacement and causing her cabin mates to have to get their card replaced (because it voided theirs when she replaced hers. I've yet to see anyone who is not wearing a lanyard be deemed automatically cool, and I'm not impressed with anyone that thinks a lanyard deems someone uncool.

I am not being the lanyard police but I was wondering since we are cruising with my 7 year old grandson if it is safe to wear around his neck? Does anyone have any experience with the plastic coil band around their wrists?

I am not being the lanyard police but I was wondering since we are cruising with my 7 year old grandson if it is safe to wear around his neck? Does anyone have any experience with the plastic coil band around their wrists?

There is absolutely no reason for a 7 year old to carry a sea pass card. If he’s not in adventure ocean where there is nothing to purchase, he will be with an adult.

There is absolutely no reason for a 7 year old to carry a sea pass card. If he’s not in adventure ocean where there is nothing to purchase, he will be with an adult.

My kids always carried their own card at a younger age than 7.

The needed it to get in their cabin.