New Blu menu

cruising teacher

Do they still offer tuna some nights?

I LOVE tuna and know it's relatively expensive so have been dreading the new menus because I was afraid it would be gone.

It's usually offered 4 times on a 14 day cruise - twice as an appetizer and twice as an entree.

Last night on the Equinox Blu rolled out a new menu! More choices and absolutely delicious:hearteyes:

My May Equinox cruise will be my first time in Aqua class, so any Blu menu will be new to me!:*

But I am curious about the new menu. If you are so inclined, I would also appreciate photos of the new menus.

We were on the Reflection with a new menu that was rolled out last year for our cruise. Brand new menus off the press with some new items. Told it was a trial. I did not care for the limited dessert selection. There was an increase in the number of fowl dishes. There were no cold fruit soups on the menu. They kept a number of our favorites like crab salad, Maine lobster salad, and cheese souffle.

We were on the Reflection with a new menu that was rolled out last year for our cruise. Brand new menus off the press with some new items. Told it was a trial. I did not care for the limited dessert selection. There was an increase in the number of fowl dishes. There were no cold fruit soups on the menu. They kept a number of our favorites like crab salad, Maine lobster salad, and cheese souffle.

Wonder how long the trial lasted. We were on Reflection in January and the Blu menu was the same as Equinox from the previous October. What WAS different was the muesli cart is on Reflection at breakfast and was not on Equinox.

Wonder how long the trial lasted. We were on Reflection in January and the Blu menu was the same as Equinox from the previous October. What WAS different was the muesli cart is on Reflection at breakfast and was not on Equinox.

Muesli cart was not on the Eclipse this last February but when I asked about it the waiter said he would make it in the back now.

It was just as fresh and good as I remember.

Hope they still have Filet on the first night menu. I'll be in AQ on Silhouette for 21 days starting April 16th so hoping to "test" the new menu.

I know I recently read a review *somewhere* that had the menu for Blu for the first night and I didn't see the Filet on the menu. I even commented that with that menu I'd be tempted to do a specialty if the price was right because the only thing I saw that I would order would be the short ribs.

I know I recently read a review *somewhere* that had the menu for Blu for the first night and I didn't see the Filet on the menu. I even commented that with that menu I'd be tempted to do a specialty if the price was right because the only thing I saw that I would order would be the short ribs.

They often switch the order of menus. I'll see on April 16th.

• 3 weeks later...
They do switch the order of the menus.

Just off a B2B on the Eclipse and the second cruise had a different order than the first.

So true..makes it hard to plan ahead for Specialty Dining Res.

On our Infinity cruise, chef picked every bird menu on the rotation...not very inspiring..but still sticking with BLU...

just got off the Equinox yesterday in Aqua and there *ARE* indeed new menus.

the waiter told me that Blu runs on a 14 day rotation of menus and they now have almost 50% new items on them.

so it's not completely different from my last time in Blu in 2015, but i saw many old favourites and lots of terrific new items.

our group of 4 felt that the menu on this last cruise was better than in the previous cruise. tons of seafood dishes and a few classics with an update.

just got off the Equinox yesterday in Aqua and there *ARE* indeed new menus.

the waiter told me that Blu runs on a 14 day rotation of menus and they now have almost 50% new items on them.

so it's not completely different from my last time in Blu in 2015, but i saw many old favourites and lots of terrific new items.

our group of 4 felt that the menu on this last cruise was better than in the previous cruise. tons of seafood dishes and a few classics with an update.

Was tuna still on there?

If I remember correctly it was an entree twice and an appetizer twice.

My favorite meals!