Symphony UK prices

Thinking about booking this ship for May 18, coming out at £779 for an inside , 7day,s this is with the current deal 30% off.

Has there been any mention of a positioning cruise, I'm not sure if we should wait as we are flexible with dates and itinerary but I remember the Harmony did get booked up quickly.

Seems unfair that we don't have the option here in the UK to cancel and once booked we are stuck and cant swop.

All advice greatly received :D

Couldn't agree more about the booking conditions - really wish we had US booking conditions. Anyhow I waited a week and booked symphony today because i wanted a balcony cabin on the "hump" and always left it too late to get one. Better deal could turn up but I really can't see prices going down much.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I know, I was going to wait to see if they decided to do one with the drinks package but as it doesn't apply to GTY it usually bumps the price up by the price of the package anyhow , so I might just go for it.

What are the insides like on this kind of ship ?

I know, I was going to wait to see if they decided to do one with the drinks package but as it doesn't apply to GTY it usually bumps the price up by the price of the package anyhow , so I might just go for it.

What are the insides like on this kind of ship ?

We were on harmony in the med last summer and while we had a balcony cabin some family members had insides and I was pleasantly surprised how good they were - quite roomy and nicely laid out. We like a balcony but the insides are actually pretty good.

And yes the free drinks packages are never free - as you say the price always goes up by at least the cost of the drinks package. If you are happy with the price I would go for it now - just my thoughts!

Thinking about booking this ship for May 18, coming out at £779 for an inside , 7day,s this is with the current deal 30% off.

Has there been any mention of a positioning cruise, I'm not sure if we should wait as we are flexible with dates and itinerary but I remember the Harmony did get booked up quickly.

Seems unfair that we don't have the option here in the UK to cancel and once booked we are stuck and cant swop.

All advice greatly received :D

You can book through a US TA. This gives you the US terms & Conditions.

We were on harmony in the med last summer and while we had a balcony cabin some family members had insides and I was pleasantly surprised how good they were - quite roomy and nicely laid out. We like a balcony but the insides are actually pretty good.

And yes the free drinks packages are never free - as you say the price always goes up by at least the cost of the drinks package. If you are happy with the price I would go for it now - just my thoughts!

Thanks that's really useful. We had a balcony last year on the Ovation so probably spoilt but I cant justify the difference .

Do you know what they paid for the insides ?

Do you know what they paid for the insides ?

They only decided late on they were coming with us and harmony was almost full at that stage so they actually ended up paying more than our balcony! Benefits of booking early (especially with new ships)

I checked prices with US agencies and they came out more expensive than the UK online travel agent I booked with. I've booked a CP balcony on Symphony of the Seas for £1800 for both of us, the US agents came out as £1850 - £1866.

In the past though I did great by booking through the US but this was when the £ was much better than it is now.

Of course you can! Mine booked me on Symphony on opening day.

Cheaper too than uk prices: I paid $2000 for a CP balcony which is£1660 for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I know you are not allowed to promote travel agents but for that price do you also get the right to change?

Thanks, I know you are not allowed to promote travel agents but for that price do you also get the right to change?

Yes, full usa [emoji631] T&Cs , change, cancel and get deposit back etc etc. It's your Vacation To do how you want it to Go .....[emoji846]

Of course you can! Mine booked me on Symphony on opening day.

Cheaper too than uk prices: I paid $2000 for a CP balcony which is£1660 for 2.

We paid £1616 with C&A discount for a CP balcony. I was happy with that!

Hi Mick, we are looking at Symphony too (having just come off our first Oasis cruise and loved it-you said we would). Think we are going to wait till the current promo ends early May and hope the drinks package is re-introduced. It was in May last year and the price didn't increase hence why we booked Oasis when we did.

Symphony prices are high being a new ship but the flight times and prices are more agreeable than those to the US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Equivalent uk price is £1927 vs £1667 for my week.

I'll stick with the USA [emoji631] for the mo, and if the Uk price plummets I'll just cancel, get my deposit back and rebook. Win win.

I find that drinks packages are never "free"

Equivalent uk price is £1927 vs £1667 for my week.

I'll stick with the USA [emoji631] for the mo, and if the Uk price plummets I'll just cancel, get my deposit back and rebook. Win win.

I find that drinks packages are never "free"

Struggling to see that US pricing at all, two US sites I use are priced above the UK price. As I said above we monitored Oasis prices and last May they went from excluding drinks package to including them when one promo ended and another started with zero price change hence we booked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, full usa [emoji631] T&Cs , change, cancel and get deposit back etc etc. It's your Vacation To do how you want it to Go .....[emoji846]

Can I ask is it an online TA or a person ??