Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

There is an employee from NCL in the Cruise Director dept. filling people in on a page

Caliente party replaces Glow, but it will still have black lights, neon and floating orbs in the pool, Jose is his name,

Also the Maskerade, the Masquerade party will also include opptys to make masks for it.

So basically it's still a neon blacklight glow party they are just replacing the music they play at the party from Electronic/Dance music to Latin music? :confused:

No Video Wall in Spice H2O?

I work with these LED video panels on a daily basis. The mobile version goes together like a big jugsaw puzzle (see below) and each segment is multiplexed via a PC. Maybe they are opting for a more versatile, portable version?

blizzard-lighting-iris-r3-12kit-12-panel-iris-r3-led-video-panel-system-381.jpg

Each panel is approx. 36" x 36"

chauvet_pro_pvp_x6ip_smd_led_video_panel_8_pack_pvpx6ipx8_139__98403.1452206717.1280.1280.jpg?c=2Hahahahaha

Those are big panels. Worked on this a few months ago... smaller panels though. 12X12 I think. I just put up the steel and the frames the panels went into. https://goo.gl/images/CXTtY4

Any idea if children will be able to participate in the new parties? I don’t know anything about these parties.

On the Escape they had a family Glow party early in the evening and then the other one was later. I’m assuming they will do the same with Caliente.

Any idea if children will be able to participate in the new parties? I don’t know anything about these parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with other comments, children are allowed to attend the late night parties but only until 11pm... There is signage as you go to H2O to that effect... I can only assume the new parties on the Bliss will do as the other ships do...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Show Reservations

Please explain how the show reservations work? as in, once they are available online if a person didn't get one in time does that mean they don't get to go? they are limited?

The ship only gives a certain number of reservations out before the cruise. You will be able to book when you get on the ship. This also applys to the shows.

I Can hardly take it any more. I'm Booked for the October 20, 2018 Mexican Riviera Cruise.

Yet I will Get to see the Bliss in Late August in Juneau Alaska. I will be on the Pearl.

Soo Close Yet so Far.:hearteyes:

I get to see her in Seattle on June 9th then sail on her in November. I can’t wait to see her in person.

Set in world famous Madam Lulu’s New Orleans speakeasy, savor five of your own Prohibition Era specialty cocktails, each with a modern twist.

FIVE cocktails? How long is this show? (And I guess I should ask how big are the "cocktails"?)

It brings to mind the Mexican t-shirt: "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila... FLOOR!"

Those are big panels. Worked on this a few months ago... smaller panels though. 12X12 I think. I just put up the steel and the frames the panels went into. https://goo.gl/images/CXTtY4

The 12" panels seem to be intended more for permanent installations. The 24 inch ones are emerging as the standard. The advantage to the 36" panels is portability. It literally takes our crew of three about 10 minutes to set up a 3 x 5 panel grid, provided the frame remains (or is already) in place. All it requires is a stable 9' x 15' (or 12' x 18' or larger) foot exterior frame. I've seen frames that break down quickly for transport as well, and can be flown from rigging points.

It would make some sense for NCL to go this route, since the wall can be deployed in other venues as needed, or even just a portion of it. For example: The 12' x 18' grid can break down into two independant 9' x 12' individual screens for use in multiple places at once.

Edited by Cruise Cynic