Happy Easter Break.

Wishing everyone a happy Easter break and hoping all stay safe, especially our NZ friends on the North Island feeling the brunt of Cyclone Cook.

And the same to you Mic, and everyone else that takes part in this great forum:D

Port Macquarie is jumping with tourists already:rolleyes:.....back home now and don't plan on crossing the Pacific Highway till next week!!

Keep safe everyone.

And the same to you Mic, and everyone else that takes part in this great forum:D

Port Macquarie is jumping with tourists already:rolleyes:.....back home now and don't plan on crossing the Pacific Highway till next week!!

Keep safe everyone.

Our poor daughter has been in Sydney all week maybe coming home tonight, I'm trying to convince her to stay down tonight.

Happy Easter everyone [emoji3]

Have a chocolate filled time!!

It's very wet here in my corner of the north island. I'm inland but we have been told to expect heavy rain and winds. The Waikato river is high but fortunately I live several streets away from it. Got sent home from work early and am glad to be in my neighbourhood but still out and about.

Ironically the weather forecasts say it'll be fine by Tuesday [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's very wet here in my corner of the north island. I'm inland but we have been told to expect heavy rain and winds. The Waikato river is high but fortunately I live several streets away from it. Got sent home from work early and am glad to be in my neighbourhood but still out and about.

Stay safe and dry

Keep safe everyone.

Like down here we get invaded by 100,000 Canberrans. Time for the local retirees to get some Library books and their prescription pills and some frozen dinners and some vino and hibernate until Tuesday. :evilsmile:

Hopefully there is not too much damage.

Like down here we get invaded by 100,000 Canberrans. Time for the local retirees to get some Library books and their prescription pills and some frozen dinners and some vino and hibernate until Tuesday. :evilsmile:

Good plan.

Wishing everyone a happy Easter break and hoping all stay safe, especially our NZ friends on the North Island feeling the brunt of Cyclone Cook.

Same to you Mic and everyone on the Australia & New Zealand Cruisers board.

Stay safe if out and about, particularly our New Zealand friends.

Happy Easter!

Leigh

Yes, Les, we do the groceries and stay home!! Easter and Xmas.......and touch footy weekend and Iron man weekend:eek:

Yes, Les, we do the groceries and stay home!! Easter and Xmas......

So do we! The fridge and pantry are chocka with yummy things to cook and eat. We have a more than ample supply of extremely good hot cross buns, and a token choccie bunny each.

Our friends in NZ seem to have come out the other side now. http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/04/14/04/03/nz-s-cyclone-cook-the-worst-is-over

Hope all remained safe.

All are safe.

Here in Auckland we dodged a bullet as the cyclone passed to the East of Great Barrier Island then down the Coromandel and over Tauranga , Whakatane, Gisborne and Napier. Its now bringing heavy rain to Marlborough and Christchuch but is weakening.It was strange in Auckland as we were on high alert but nothing was hapenning and there was no wind at all. A lot of business's and schools closed early to allow folk to get home before the tempest arrived, but that in itself caused a massive gridlock of traffic. Been to our local beach this morning and its full of people on their SUP's. Still lots of folk down country without power and many roads are still closed due to slips and fallen trees.