What was your favorite NCL cruise?

I understand that the things important to each person are different. That said what was your favorite cruise and why?

Our favorite cruise was the Pearl out of Seattle inside passage. What made it special was ease of getting to and from the airport, ease of getting to the port and boarding (we stayed across the street at the Marriott) and of course the wonderful itinerary. At no time did we feel unsafe due to the ports visited. The trip through Glacier Bay was so gorgeous and we saw lots of whales on our return trip just watching from our balcony. Wonderful crew, considerate fellow passengers and a beautiful itinerary. How about you?

I liked the getaway..... 100% perfect for me

Why... mainly the staff, in particular the two waiters who found my purse in the illusionarium,

The ship was great.. loads to do but a small ship feel

The itinerary was fab.

Loved every minute of that vacation

Ours was more than a cruise.

We did a combo. Got a one way / one week rent a car.

Drove From Boston, Mass. To the Florida keys for a 5 night stay. Then up to Tampa for 1 night.

Boarded NCL Dawn for the last 7 night Western carribean cruise B2B With the 12 night Tampa To Boston Repo cruise.

Only been on 1 NCL cruise (although 5 other cruises) but it was by far our best cruise/vacation ever. Why? 1) Grand Med [amazing ports!]; 2) 12 nights [loved the length!]; 3) entire trip was 3 weeks; 4) 3 nights Paris + 2 nights Barcelona precruise; 5) 2 nights Venice post cruise; 6) smaller ship; 7) great staff; 8) suite perks d/t organizing M&G; 9) fantastic roll call; 10) amazing private excursions; 11) beautiful weather; 12) free drinks and specialty dining (back when they were truly free); 13) little extras like cold towels, beverages, and frozen ice when arriving back to the ship after a full (hot!) day of touring. Really, I could go on and on...

Back at ya DMH15, our British Isles cruise.

We embarked Sept. 2015 in Copenhagen, ports were Rotterdam, a walk about which

was great, loved the area, then Portland.. not so great only b/c of the Passports having to be handed in, not leaving much time to explore the port althoug some did

manage to explore Stonehenge on a shortened visit, then on to Falmouth, was so hoping to visit St. Michaels Mount (near Cornwall, UK) .. was not meant to be as we missed the port completely. We did manage to visit Cork, Ireland and Dublin.. both

fabulous visits with local tour guides (look them up on google), and of course, Belfast, Northern Ireland where we had a fabulous bus tour through NCL. We then cruised over to Scotland and stopped at Edinburgh... wonderful day

exploring the castle and Roselin Chapel. Then on to Invergordon where we visited a whiskey distillery (Glenmorangie Distillery, Tain) using local transit. We had a great time and ended the 1st leg of the cruise in Dover, where we visited a small

castle, and the bunker at Dover Castle which was instrumental in the detection of German U-boats trolling the English Canal.

The 2nd leg, the Transatlantic, was total Paridise for us. Very relaxing, wonderful company, with only one glitch. We ran into Tropical storm Joaquin which upset a whole lot of people since it caused the Star to be a bit rocky. We, on the other hand, loved a bit of rock and roll and had not issues with the motion of the ocean.

We stopped at Ponta Del Gada, Azores, Portugal and had a wonderful tour, again by locals, and were ready to set down roots in this lovely island.

We ended up in Tampa a day early (missing Miami) due to mechanical problems and were given accommodations at the Marriott Waterside in Tampa which was fabulous.

24 days of wonderful cruising pleasure, never to be repeated but always to be remembered.

Back at ya DMH15, our British Isles cruise.

We embarked Sept. 2015 in Copenhagen, ports were Rotterdam, a walk about which

was great, loved the area, then Portland.. not so great only b/c of the Passports having to be handed in, not leaving much time to explore the port althoug some did

manage to explore Stonehenge on a shortened visit, then on to Falmouth, was so hoping to visit St. Michaels Mount (near Cornwall, UK) .. was not meant to be as we missed the port completely. We did manage to visit Cork, Ireland and Dublin.. both

fabulous visits with local tour guides (look them up on google), and of course, Belfast, Northern Ireland where we had a fabulous bus tour through NCL. We then cruised over to Scotland and stopped at Edinburgh... wonderful day

exploring the castle and Roselin Chapel. Then on to Invergordon where we visited a whiskey distillery (Glenmorangie Distillery, Tain) using local transit. We had a great time and ended the 1st leg of the cruise in Dover, where we visited a small

castle, and the bunker at Dover Castle which was instrumental in the detection of German U-boats trolling the English Canal.

The 2nd leg, the Transatlantic, was total Paridise for us. Very relaxing, wonderful company, with only one glitch. We ran into Tropical storm Joaquin which upset a whole lot of people since it caused the Star to be a bit rocky. We, on the other hand, loved a bit of rock and roll and had not issues with the motion of the ocean.

We stopped at Ponta Del Gada, Azores, Portugal and had a wonderful tour, again by locals, and were ready to set down roots in this lovely island.

We ended up in Tampa a day early (missing Miami) due to mechanical problems and were given accommodations at the Marriott Waterside in Tampa which was fabulous.

24 days of wonderful cruising pleasure, never to be repeated but always to be remembered.

That sounds incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our favorite NCL was a 2010 21 night TA on the Gem out of Venice. The cruise had everything! Great ports, especially sailing out of Venice, 1/2 price specialty dining for the entire cruise, horrible storms, great socializing with the 16 people we were traveling with, lots of laughs and then docking in NYC so only 45 minutes till we were home. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

I understand that the things important to each person are different. That said what was your favorite cruise and why?

Our favorite cruise was the Pearl out of Seattle inside passage. What made it special was ease of getting to and from the airport, ease of getting to the port and boarding (we stayed across the street at the Marriott) and of course the wonderful itinerary. At no time did we feel unsafe due to the ports visited. The trip through Glacier Bay was so gorgeous and we saw lots of whales on our return trip just watching from our balcony. Wonderful crew, considerate fellow passengers and a beautiful itinerary. How about you?

I have been ***** 3 NCL cruises and the ONLY thing I liked was listening to LEO on the Gem.

It definitely was incredible. So glad we did it when we did. On my own now, time to tackle my own bucket list... it's not short either.

It's a big old world out there!!!

It's a big old world out there!!!

No kidding, especially when we're talking Australia, New Zealand, or even Venice Italy.. I want to see it all... my bad :( Wish we could have done it all together but I'll have to give him a hand now, sadly. Keeping positive, or trying to, hoping for positive reviews from the Jewel around Australia and NZ. Can't wait.

My favorite NCL cruise was my first sailing on the Seaward. NCL was a different line back then with top notch service, and I was so excited to be on such a big ship compared to my previous sailing on the Sunward II.

I know I'm in the minority on this particular board but I think Freestyle ruined their grace.

My favorite NCL cruise was our first NCL cruise. A week before we were to leave for Miami, travel agent called & asked if we wanted to upgrade to a Penthouse Suite. Cost $400 per couple. We jumped at it. What a treat! The room was beautiful, the balcony was enormous and the service was the best. But my favorite all time cruise was our very first one in 2001. 10 days cruising the islands in Tahiti. Small ship (650 passengers), beautiful mini suite, great service and adults only. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, have spent my whole adult life with them but it was really nice on such a small ship to have it be adults only.