Next promo??????

Does anyone know what the next promotion for RCL is? Sailing May 2018. Thanks!!

Here is the fine print:

*See your Travel Professional for complete offer terms. Cruise must be booked June 1 through June 30, 2017 ("Offer Period"). Offer applies to sailings on or after July 1, 2017. Offer excludes China departures. Offer includes 60% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full fare guest. Offer also includes 30% cruise fare savings for 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as first two qualifying guests. Additionally, Kids Sail Free offer provides free cruise fare of third and higher guests who are 12 years or younger as of cruise departure date, booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom on 5 nights or longer Bahamas and Caribbean sailings departing Sep. 1, 2017-May 31, 2018, excluding sailings departing 11/17/17-11/27/17, 12/17/17 – 1/8/18, 2/15/18-2/20/18 and 3/10/18-4/1/18. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. BOGO60 is combinable with Kids Sail Free, 3rd and 4th Guest Savings, Crown & Anchor discounts and NextCruise offers. BOGO60, Kids Sail Free and 3rd and 4th Guest Savings are not combinable with restricted rates. All offers are not combinable with any other offer or promotion. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Offer open to residents of U.S. or Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time.

Where can I find the kids sail free information? When I try to go to the RCI website it keeps giving me the message "Sorry, the page you requested is no longer available." Yet the logo and link to the same website is present. I tried to do a mock booking thru the travel website I go through but no kids sail free promo is showing up (sailing Freedom 3/3/2018).

Where can I find the kids sail free information? When I try to go to the RCI website it keeps giving me the message "Sorry, the page you requested is no longer available." Yet the logo and link to the same website is present. I tried to do a mock booking thru the travel website I go through but no kids sail free promo is showing up (sailing Freedom 3/3/2018).

Here it is.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/June_Offer_Consumer_Flyer.pdf

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/offers/kids-sail-free-2017?icid=myss17_conten_ksf_dealsp_tactic_1076

Looks like the RCL website is not totally up to speed (surprise) I did a mock booking for your sailing FR 3/3/18 and it is still showing 30% not the 60%, you might have to call them or wait and hope it updates. Good luck

Thanks! And just that fast, my category sold out. :(

We are booked in 7330 right next to my parents in the first hump balcony cabin. There's been one cabin left in our category for months and now it's gone. Sadness.

Edit: Now the whole cruise appears to be sold out. What???

Looks like the RCL website is not totally up to speed (surprise) I did a mock booking for your sailing FR 3/3/18 and it is still showing 30% not the 60%, you might have to call them or wait and hope it updates. Good luck

I've been having trouble with the website for months. I cannot get it to cooperate on Chrome so I almost always have to use Internet Explorer. Now even that won't cooperate. Frustrating! I'm going to call Royal today and then my travel agent (depending on what I hear from Royal).

Same thing for kids sail free, it says kids sail free when you add the 3/4th passenger, but on the next page they're still being charged a cruise fare. May have to call.

I called this morning and its exactly the same price it was yesterday. No big deal!

I ask her : You dont have a sale starting today? She said yes, 60% off second guest and kids sail free!! I told her that is the same price it was yesterday and she said ..... Yessss. Wowww

Edited by catou2428

It might be now. I just did one for my February Allure and it's showing the 60% now. Of course my category (JS) is sold out so I couldn't compare category to category. I've also been watching GS pricing and to my utter surprise, they've gone up. Who would've thunk it. :D

It might be now. I just did one for my February Allure and it's showing the 60% now. Of course my category (JS) is sold out so I couldn't compare category to category. I've also been watching GS pricing and to my utter surprise, they've gone up. Who would've thunk it. :D

I was just able to reprice our Harmony cruise, balcony discount on guest 1 gave us full discount back but insurance went up, still a small change. Our Alaska cruise has been showing JS sold out so haven't been able to see the price in a while. One JS available today for $1,500 more than we booked originally in March when the itinerary was released.:eek: Looked at GS but don't think it is worth giving up JS 1100.

I am not seeing the KSF portion of the promo either. My dates are not blacked out and should qualify. Hopefully the site will update.

When I saw the KSF promo blurb on the website, it mentioned "selected" cruises. Not sure exactly what that means yet, but we may find out as people report in the next few days.

I was just able to reprice our Harmony cruise, balcony discount on guest 1 gave us full discount back but insurance went up, still a small change. Our Alaska cruise has been showing JS sold out so haven't been able to see the price in a while. One JS available today for $1,500 more than we booked originally in March when the itinerary was released.:eek: Looked at GS but don't think it is worth giving up JS 1100.

I was able to re-price several cruises all for the end of 2018 and early 2019 to get my full balcony discount on guest 1. I was surprised that they had not gone up as in the past it seems that prices rise somewhat a couple of weeks after the sailings first come out.

Thanks! And just that fast, my category sold out. :(

We are booked in 7330 right next to my parents in the first hump balcony cabin. There's been one cabin left in our category for months and now it's gone. Sadness.

Edit: Now the whole cruise appears to be sold out. What???

I would definitely call in and see what is available. They may be having issues with the site (it seems like they constantly are). Better safe to call and check to see what is there. The number is- 1-866-562-7625. Good luck!

I was able to re-price several cruises all for the end of 2018 and early 2019 to get my full balcony discount on guest 1. I was surprised that they had not gone up as in the past it seems that prices rise somewhat a couple of weeks after the sailings first come out.

Always hit and miss. Some sailings I get multiple drops in price and sales, some not. Always check and often...

When I saw the KSF promo blurb on the website, it mentioned "selected" cruises. Not sure exactly what that means yet, but we may find out as people report in the next few days.

They've added a fancy little purple highlighted box on the booking page where you enter the "how many guests" info.

From last months KSF + 30% discount to this months KSF + 60% offer has increased the price by $600ish. :rolleyes:

Is there a way to take advantage of the sale without losing your exact cabin? Our class dropped about $400. Will calling work?

It should work, just don't use the word "cancel".