Cabins per concierge?

There are by my math 158 suites on board Allure.

80 of them are grand suites or above and eligible to use the Concierge Lounge.

They have 2 Concierges on board...

That being said, they sit at a desk. You can deal with either of them. They are not assigned to a specific suite like a Genie in Star class is.

Ok, thank you for this info. The email I got was from a specific person, so I assumed she was the only one, but that seemed like way too many cabins for one person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They take turns on a shift. Not everyone is needy all the time! 2 seem ample!

There were always two sitting behind their desk during the hours posted...on their computer never out speaking to guests...at least this is what we saw on Oasis...didn't speak to them...sometimes they would say hello when you entered...sometimes not even that...we didn't care... had no use for either of them.

On Oasis we found them very interactive and working the crowds whenever we were in the suite lounge. On the Allure it was only one working the crowd and spending time visiting with guests during cocktail hour. The other one sitting at the desk on the computer most of the time. Hopefully now with the Royal Genies taking some of the load it might be different. I am not naming anybody by name, but then again it could just be that persons personality.

Remember, it's not only suite dwellers, they also take care of Pinnacles - no telling how many might be on any given cruise.

Can you confirm this. Was once told they had access to the Diamond Concierge but not the Suite Concierge. I know the have access to SL and CK. Interested in knowing.

Can you confirm this. Was once told they had access to the Diamond Concierge but not the Suite Concierge. I know the have access to SL and CK. Interested in knowing.

Pinnacles have access to the Suite / Concierge lounges as well as the Diamond lounge and therefore have access to all Concierges on board.

It is Diamond + that is limited to the Diamond lounge and remaining Concierge lounges (for now) - but not the Suite lounge. Diamonds are limited to the Diamond lounge only. (Unless of course D+ and D's are in in a suite as well).

Pinnacles have access to the Suite / Concierge lounges as well as the Diamond lounge and therefore have access to all Concierges on board.

It is Diamond + that is limited to the Diamond lounge and remaining Concierge lounges (for now) - but not the Suite lounge. Diamonds are limited to the Diamond lounge only. (Unless of course D+ and D's are in in a suite as well).

Do PC get an email from SL Concierge prior to their cruise like Suite Guests do? I've heard they do not.

Do PC get an email from SL Concierge prior to their cruise like Suite Guests do? I've heard they do not.

Varies, probably depends on the concierge and how busy they are.

They can wait until after the suite guests ń)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

And therein lies the problem. Do you speak from experience? Personally, I think the concierge serve those who tip the best. But that's just me. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Is this a guess?

On recent cruise in Sky Class, several of us were sitting in the Suite Lounge and the Concierge was making rounds talking with guests. One guest asked how many guests they were responsible for. I forgot the number but the follow up question was like what do you do when you have a large number of PC members onboard. He told us they were responsible for Suite Guest only and the Diamond Concierges handled PC.

Now I'm sure if a PC member were to inquire with the Suite Concierge, I don't think it would be a good idea to not assist them.

And why do you care?

Because this goes back directly to the OP's question of how many guests does the Suite Concierge handle. Suites are fixed although numbers of Suite Guest will vary a bit. PC members on a cruise will vary greatly depending on the cruise. So this would have an effect on the correct answer for question.