Harmony ? Theme in Windjammer?

kimala

Anyone recently off the Harmony who may have dined in the Windjammer often enough to know this...

I recently looked at a compas for july 8th sailling of harmony and noticed something Ive not seen on earlier compass..the Windjammer had different themes if you will like for instance one day for lunch it said "steak" and that same day for dinner it said "mongolian" then another day it said "Seafood" and still another had "Mexican" listed.

Just curious if Royal is trying something different?

We completely gave up trying to eat dinner in the WJ on HOTS. Could not find a table. Good luck.

While dinner in WJ on Oasis was more crowded than I expected, it was still much easier to find a table than at breakfast or lunch.

We have never had a problem finding a table for dinner in the Windjammer on any class of RCI ship and always found it to be very good and relaxing.

Most of them seem to have different theme menus each night that is advertised in the cruise compass or in the Windjammer itself.

We ate 3 dinners in the WJ, and each of those nights had a theme....most have been stated. The stir fry station was open all 3 nights and was a pleasant surprise. It was crowded!!!! As the cruise went on, it felt more crowded each time. By the last night, we had a hard time finding a table. I usually love dinners in the main dinning room....but was underwhelmed this time. I was surprised to find I preferred WJ for dinner.