Rci app

i only tried b/c prompted by rccl email about it and wasn't obvious to me not to update royal IQ. anyway, the international app doesn't want to let me in, says it's hit a snag, even when i try to reset pw and continue.

Haven't tried the app myself, but just FYI, there is a technician (?) onboard Allure this week testing the app - said he is not with IT. He said it is working fine except in a couple areas.

Maybe he's trying out the xray feature?:confused:

Loaded the new app. Required me to Re-log in. Apparently Royal's new version deleted all the items from my dashboard. When I key in my reservation number for my cruise in May 2018 it tells me it is invalid. NOT GOOD...

Loaded the new app. Required me to Re-log in. Apparently Royal's new version deleted all the items from my dashboard. When I key in my reservation number for my cruise in May 2018 it tells me it is invalid. NOT GOOD...

Fix your dashboard on the web site first - then the app will then follow.

Fix your dashboard on the web site first - then the app will then follow.

When I put back my upcoming cruise res # I see the details show as it looks like it is loading... the passengers, the date, ship etc... then it pops up with nothing listed with the prompt to add new cruises. I actually did try this first. Last week both upcoming Royal cruises were on my dashboard and the upcoming Oasis DID show in the app.

When I put back my upcoming cruise res # I see the details show as it looks like it is loading... the passengers, the date, ship etc... then it pops up with nothing listed with the prompt to add new cruises. I actually did try this first. Last week both upcoming Royal cruises were on my dashboard and the upcoming Oasis DID show in the app.

... and now a new day has dawned and everything is BACK!!

I seem to have lost the ability to log into the latest version of the app. I’m running 1.71. I’m on Oasis in Oct but I can’t see any of my cruise information. Any suggestions? How do you get to the login page?

Others have suggested deleting the app and re-downloading.

^ ensure that the cruise shows properly on the web site dashboard. Then, uninstall and reinstall the app. If that still fails, wait for the next version of the app.

I did that as well. Guess I’ll have to wait until the next version. I’m just hoping they get it working properly in time for our cruise in October.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The app seems to be working ok for me today. Even the website listed my cruise and updated my cruise points last night for the cruise I finished last Sunday.

Good streak going. Things have shown correctly on the app and web site (for me) for two days in a row!

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if texting will be available on the RCI app soon? Cruising on Allure next month and don't want to pay for voom when I just need to find my party.

The company has given no ETA on texting capability.