Omg - I think I'm going to throw up

kaylasnana

Did you bid on more than 1 cabin? Has your credit card been charged? If you not, then your upgrade may not have gone through but go with an open mind and assume that your upgrade was accepted as the message said first. At the terminal they will find your information, put luggage tags on your suitcases and direct you to the proper boarding area.

Good luck and no matter what happens with your cabin, have a great cruise.

supposed to be cruising to Bermuda today. Bid and received upgrade to family suite. Printed out new luggage tags. Wake up today to an email that says upgrade wasn't accepted and now todayscruise doesn't even show up on my account. 5 min before I can call.

Was your cruise cancelled due to Hurricane Irma?

OP obviously still throwing up.

Oh dear, I involuntarily laughed. They will have trouble getting through on phone too, because of reduced operations from backup site.

Based on present Jose track, Bermuda cruises cannot go to Bermuda in the next few days. I don't think they can head south until Irma has completed landfall. 48 hrs to wait for that decision.

The bidding situation sound terrible.

supposed to be cruising to Bermuda today. Bid and received upgrade to family suite. Printed out new luggage tags. Wake up today to an email that says upgrade wasn't accepted and now todayscruise doesn't even show up on my account. 5 min before I can call.

Cruises disappear on the day of sailing, so that explains why you can't see it. I am sure that you already now that based on the timing.

Don't worry about the luggage tags, you can get them at the pier.

I'm good. We are on the ship. I guess I freaked out. Whoever said your cruise does not show on departure day is correct. Bonvoage

I am so happy that you made it on the ship and it all worked out. Enjoy your cruise!

Cherie

Current predicted path of Jose. So far these models have correctly predicted his path, strength and speed. He is predicted to begin significantly weakening tomorrow, will lose his steering currents almost entirely on Monday and will slow down almost all forward momentum. Keep fingers crossed, but all the models still agree this will not be a threat to Bermuda.

I also just read that RCCL has announced that the Anthem 9/9 cruise to Bermuda will go as scheduled.

c3c678f138084dc57867fc3cbaf58187.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What I see: Official forecast is hurricane strength through wednesday and approaching Bermuda. TS wind will be within 50 miles. what RCCL is saying is the ship will sail. If this forecast holds I am sure ships will not go to Bermuda, the safety margin is too close. There can be no chance of tropical storm wind during the visit.

What I see: Official forecast is hurricane strength through wednesday and approaching Bermuda. TS wind will be within 50 miles. what RCCL is saying is the ship will sail. If this forecast holds I am sure ships will not go to Bermuda, the safety margin is too close. There can be no chance of tropical storm wind during the visit.

Hurricane strength, yes (cat 1 or 2). Approaching Bermuda? Not sure where you get that from (other than the 3 day cone). As each day has progressed the cone has shifted in compliance with the models and no reason to think that will not also prove true today at 5. As for the wind field, it is not nearly as expansive as one would think. It is a small storm -- TS force only 80nm. Closest model run right now has it over 200nm out.

I agree all his could change, but if I were sailing I would be optimistic.

As for the no chance of TS winds in order to dock, I'm not sure where that comes from. One of my best memories of Bermuda is being on my balcony at the pier during a tropical storm.